Get to Know a Gamer: Casham

Who do you want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moondoggy23

Welcome to the third installment of "Get to Know a Gamer!" This week, Casham was the decisive winner of the polls. Casham is one of the most senior members of the T9K Community, and is an Epic rank on the Minecraft Classic server. Without further interruption, here is the Chav-loving, drunkard from down-under, Casham:

1. G'day mate! How about we put another shrimp on tha barbie?

G'day Bazzah! Just give me a tick to grab some VB from the ute!

2. Seriously, do you like barbecuing, or grilling in general? If so, what's your favorite food thing grilled?

Barbecuing is a slow process taking many hours, grilling on the barbie is my thing, nothing quite beats having a few beers, some mates over and throwing some snags, patties and chicken wings on the barbie.

I would say my favorite food grilled is Unagi with some rice, nori strips, carmalized onion and terrayaki sauce.

unagi_.jpg

3. Rumor has it you tend to drink quite a bit. What is your favorite drink?

Who'd you hear that from?! I demand to know!
Yes, I do tend to drink quite a bit, mainly international beers, scotch whiskey, rum, etc.
My favorite international beers are Duvel, Hoegaarden, Leffe and Chimay.

4. When did you join T9K? What brought you here?

I joined Team9000 back in October 2010, really out of luck.

It was my first time playing Minecraft classic and I found myself in the Team9000 server.
I spent about 40 hours straight building a giant tree shrine with an underground house connected to it,
met a lot of nice people and had a lot of fun.

I got the greatest amount of satisfaction from helping others, about a week later I was invited onto
mumble by the gang.

5. Since I'm writing these questions in America, and you're in Australia, do you need to turn your
computer upside-down to read them?

¿sɹәʍsuɐ ʎɯ pɐǝɹ oʇ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ oʇ pǝǝu ʇ,uop noʎ ǝɹns noʎ ǝɹɐ `ɐɔıɹǝɯɐ uı ǝɹ,noʎ puɐ
`ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ uı suoıʇsǝnb ɹnoʎ ƃuıɹǝʍsuɐ ɯ,ı ǝɔuıs llǝʍ

wizard-large.jpg

6. So, you're on Minecraft a lot. Do you play any other games? What games are those?

Yeah, we attract a lot of new members through the classic server, so I feel a duty to those members to
make it an enjoyable experience.

Other than MC Classic, I play just about any game.
Recently I've played a lot of Terraria, Dragon Age, BF2, UT2004, Cities XL and APB Reloaded.
I'm a real gameaholic though, just check out my games list my steam profile if you don't believe me, heh.

7. You and ConroD have a very special relationship. What's your favorite thing to call him? Will you
guys get married if it's ever legalized in your country?

I don't believe there's anything in this world that could break apart our bromance.
I call him a Chav every chance I get, out of respect, of course.

Marriage?
Not really sure at this point, I believe he's currently quite serious with another guy who's into burberry and Fosters lager.

Cashamlovers.jpg

8. What do you do for a living?

I currently work part-time in a medical facility helping patients, the pay is decent and the hours are very
flexible, so it's perfect for my lifestyle.

9. If you have a favorite, what is your favorite musician/band?

I'm a big fan of Royksopp, Gareth Emery and Armin Van Buuren.
I've also been getting into a lot of dubstep lately, thanks to UKF Dubstep.

However, I'm into all genres of music, I feel different genres suit different situations.
For instance, if I'm driving spirited in the day I'll go for some fast BPM music like rock, trance, anything unsy or upbeat really.
If it's night and I'm driving, I'll go for Drum and Bass, perhaps something mellow with a nice beat.
At home it's a mix of Jazz, Classical, Dubstep, Trance, Drum and Bass, etc.

royksopp1.png

10. Ever left Australia? If so, what's your favorite place you visited?

Yes, I've been out of the country a few times, travelled all across Europe, New Zealand and America.
New Zealand was the most exciting and beautiful country I've been to out of all of them though.

11. Who would win in a fight: Crocodile Dundee or Steve Irwin (when he was still alive)?

They're actually both dead, not Paul Hogan of course but the man he portrayed in the movie, Rodney
Ansell aka. Crocodile Dundee.
In all honesty, I'd love to say Steve Irwin as he was an Australian hero in the truest sense, however if they were to both fight eachother, I believe Dundee would win.

crocodile-dundee-11-27-10.jpg

12. If you've ever read a book, what is your favorite book or author or series?

I'm an avid book reader, my favorite authors include Isaac Asimov, Dean Koontz, Terry Pratchet, Matthew Reilly among many others, I love the Dune series as well.
Nothing quite beats holding a paperback in your hand and engrossing yourself in a story

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember if you want to have certain questions asked for a gamer, or would like to see someone (or yourself) in the next "Get to Know a Gamer," feel free to post it below!

Wait how do you decide on who will be the people on the poll will be next?

Anyway, Its nice to know Casham the aussie. Keep up the good work.

Wait how do you decide on who will be the people on the poll will be next?

Anyway, Its nice to know Casham the aussie. Keep up the good work.

It's a very scientific process that I go through that involves very complicated algebraic equations bordering on the quantum level. It takes an entire week for the equation to process and choose the next 4 choices.

Welcome to the third installment of "Get to Know a Gamer!" This week, Casham was the decisive winner of the polls. Casham is one of the most senior members of the T9K Community, and is an Epic rank on the Minecraft Classic server. Without further interruption, here is the Chav-loving, drunkard from down-under, Casham:

1. G'day mate! How about we put another shrimp on tha barbie?

G'day Bazzah! Just give me a tick to grab some VB from the ute!

2. Seriously, do you like barbecuing, or grilling in general? If so, what's your favorite food thing grilled?

Barbecuing is a slow process taking many hours, grilling on the barbie is my thing, nothing quite beats having a few beers, some mates over and throwing some snags, patties and chicken wings on the barbie.

I would say my favorite food grilled is Unagi with some rice, nori strips, carmalized onion and terrayaki sauce.

unagi_.jpg

3. Rumor has it you tend to drink quite a bit. What is your favorite drink?

Who'd you hear that from?! I demand to know!
Yes, I do tend to drink quite a bit, mainly international beers, scotch whiskey, rum, etc.
My favorite international beers are Duvel, Hoegaarden, Leffe and Chimay.

4. When did you join T9K? What brought you here?

I joined Team9000 back in October 2010, really out of luck.

It was my first time playing Minecraft classic and I found myself in the Team9000 server.
I spent about 40 hours straight building a giant tree shrine with an underground house connected to it,
met a lot of nice people and had a lot of fun.

I got the greatest amount of satisfaction from helping others, about a week later I was invited onto
mumble by the gang.

5. Since I'm writing these questions in America, and you're in Australia, do you need to turn your
computer upside-down to read them?

¿sɹәʍsuɐ ʎɯ pɐǝɹ oʇ uʍop-ǝpısdn ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ oʇ pǝǝu ʇ,uop noʎ ǝɹns noʎ ǝɹɐ `ɐɔıɹǝɯɐ uı ǝɹ,noʎ puɐ
`ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ uı suoıʇsǝnb ɹnoʎ ƃuıɹǝʍsuɐ ɯ,ı ǝɔuıs llǝʍ

View attachment 41033

6. So, you're on Minecraft a lot. Do you play any other games? What games are those?

Yeah, we attract a lot of new members through the classic server, so I feel a duty to those members to
make it an enjoyable experience.

Other than MC Classic, I play just about any game.
Recently I've played a lot of Terraria, Dragon Age, BF2, UT2004, Cities XL and APB Reloaded.
I'm a real gameaholic though, just check out my games list my steam profile if you don't believe me, heh.

7. You and ConroD have a very special relationship. What's your favorite thing to call him? Will you
guys get married if it's ever legalized in your country?

I don't believe there's anything in this world that could break apart our bromance.
I call him a Chav every chance I get, out of respect, of course.

Marriage?
Not really sure at this point, I believe he's currently quite serious with another guy who's into burberry and Fosters lager.

View attachment 41034

8. What do you do for a living?

I currently work part-time in a medical facility helping patients, the pay is decent and the hours are very
flexible, so it's perfect for my lifestyle.

9. If you have a favorite, what is your favorite musician/band?

I'm a big fan of Royksopp, Gareth Emery and Armin Van Buuren.
I've also been getting into a lot of dubstep lately, thanks to UKF Dubstep.

However, I'm into all genres of music, I feel different genres suit different situations.
For instance, if I'm driving spirited in the day I'll go for some fast BPM music like rock, trance, anything unsy or upbeat really.
If it's night and I'm driving, I'll go for Drum and Bass, perhaps something mellow with a nice beat.
At home it's a mix of Jazz, Classical, Dubstep, Trance, Drum and Bass, etc.

royksopp1.png

10. Ever left Australia? If so, what's your favorite place you visited?

Yes, I've been out of the country a few times, travelled all across Europe, New Zealand and America.
New Zealand was the most exciting and beautiful country I've been to out of all of them though.

11. Who would win in a fight: Crocodile Dundee or Steve Irwin (when he was still alive)?

They're actually both dead, not Paul Hogan of course but the man he portrayed in the movie, Rodney
Ansell aka. Crocodile Dundee.
In all honesty, I'd love to say Steve Irwin as he was an Australian hero in the truest sense, however if they were to both fight eachother, I believe Dundee would win.

crocodile-dundee-11-27-10.jpg

12. If you've ever read a book, what is your favorite book or author or series?

I'm an avid book reader, my favorite authors include Isaac Asimov, Dean Koontz, Terry Pratchet, Matthew Reilly among many others, I love the Dune series as well.
Nothing quite beats holding a paperback in your hand and engrossing yourself in a story

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember if you want to have certain questions asked for a gamer, or would like to see someone (or yourself) in the next "Get to Know a Gamer," feel free to post it below!

Found 183 Games with a value of
$2919.18 USD
:hax:

I'm pretty sure all of the names up there are misspelled in some way. I was rushed this week, and so the quality of my work from the grammatical perspective suffered.
I'm pretty sure all of the names up there are misspelled in some way. I was rushed this week, and so the quality of my work from the grammatical perspective suffered.
no prob dude. i understand is hard hard work

It's a very scientific process that I go through that involves very complicated algebraic equations bordering on the quantum level. It takes an entire week for the equation to process and choose the next 4 choices.
so basically you get yourself drunk and pick the first 4 coloured names you see on the screen in classic?

Back