• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006 hosts-T9K Spleef Game---OR NOT???

Should this be held?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters

Kc006

<SIGN UP NOW! SIGN UP YOUR TEAMS! RULES: TEAM NAME NOT MORE THAN 10 WORDS. 2 MEMBERS ON EACH TEAM! BE QUICK! ONLY 8 6 TEAMS ONLY!
killzhew - killz1996 and doneyhew
jonocacher - jono_the_man and cacher
simonwildcar - simon181991 and bhamwildcar
tacocacti - tacodude99 and minicacti
FlamingCactus - flashflame8 and Cactus_Puncher

GUESTS WILL BE ABLE TO SIT IN STANDS
Hi everyone, this is Kc006. I've been wondering, how about a spleef game for people? Here are the details I thought of:
-Where shall it be held?(Perq's stadium I suppose.)<BUT WAIT, ITS IN COOL, WILL GUESTS BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE?> It will be held in Cool38. The left of Spawn.
-Prizes?(MC Beta, I will buy it.)
-1 on 1 or what(2 vs 2)
-Permission to do so?(Hope admins approve)
-When?(Summer holidays, pick a day and time, people) <I know you all live in crazy time zones.>
Sorry, but this event is canceled
-Judges?(Me and other people)
-Will there be a video?(Yes, there will be a video recording the WHOLE game. Maybe commentary, maybe)
-Any more suggestions/things to think of?(Leave stuff below)
-IMPORTANT THE MATCH IS BEST OUT OF 3
I hope admin will read this.
Also, there will be 8 teams of 2 only.
After this is approved, I still need time to think about it.
Cheers,
Kc006
BUY YOUR SKYBOOTHS NOW! 9 TAKEN.13 LEFT. ASK ONLY ME FOR A SKYBOOTH. UNREGISTERED SKYBOOTH WILL BE DELETED. all skyboxes sold! Hooray!
Aha! The spleef stadium is 90100% complete! Once I finish my exams and the holidays started, the match will possibly start.

Updating photos

Sorry, but this event is canceled

Attachments

• screenshot_20110603213012.png
    screenshot_20110603213012.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 232
  • screenshot_20110603213224.png
    screenshot_20110603213224.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
  • screenshot_20110603213241.png
    screenshot_20110603213241.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 218
can i play if not can i judge?

Can someone team up with me? If not i'll watch anyway.

teamed up with Jono_The_Man

Go Kc006 it sounds like a lot of fun.

Sounds pretty cool. Looks like you have the ground rules laid out, but are you sure you want to give the winner(s) beta from your own pocket? In all fairness you don't really need approval, you just need to remain organised and ask one of us if you need someone to watch over it.

Can't see any reason why you shouldn't do this, as long as you keep to the confines of your game area everything should be fine.

Sounds pretty cool. Looks like you have the ground rules laid out, but are you sure you want to give the winner(s) beta from your own pocket? In all fairness you don't really need approval, you just need to remain organised and ask one of us if you need someone to watch over it.

Can't see any reason why you shouldn't do this, as long as you keep to the confines of your game area everything should be fine.
Thanks conroD. I will start ORGANIZING THIS after my exam after Wednesday. When the match started, I do hope you will come and watch! I saved a skybooth for ya.

Back