• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

suggestion

heyy, this is the first commands suggestion i made but it is because everytime i check history i sometimes miss the / and end up placing a block so there for i though it a good idea to make a command tht when u type it and it activates tht it locks history command on so instead of keep having to type /a or /history type something else and any block u place or deleate tells the history instead of placing or deleating block so when you do try to find grief that it doesn't end up placing a block and losing tht name on tht sqaure

While its a convenient idea, and if woot really felt like implementing it, I wouldn't mind. I don't think its all that plausible though. I would suggest just slowing down a bit, you shouldn't feel so rushed, its not a competition :)

im too late to answer am i? nvm :p
Thank you for reviving this thread. No, I mean it. It helps us a lot.

/sarcasm

-----

Might as well post on the topic while I'm here, I'm sure this would have many great uses, a la massive grief on a single build. However, typing /a, and just / a few times isn't all that difficult. In short, nifty, but impractical.

Back