Mass Effect Trilogy

frostune

Since Mass Effect is promising another title Mass Effect : Andromeda I think its the best time to actually play the trilogy and prepare a save game (yeah bioware really stated to keep ME3 save file). I've finished ME1 and ME2, and now im on progress on ME3 and i gotta say THIS IS THE GREATEST MULTIPLE SITUATION/STORY/ENDING I'VE EVER SEE IN A GAME!! GOOD THE DAMN WORK BIOWARE!!! and the combat is really, really, great but theres 1 or 2 element that i dont like in combat/equipment (maybe somethings like equipment from ME1 and combat from ME3 lol).

Anyway, since anyone know Mass Effect have multiple situations in end game, I would like to know how you guys handle Mass Effect - especially ME2 when you could actually getting everyone killed but Joker - and put it in spoiler, but I already knew most player disappointed with ME 3 ending, and im spoiler-proof anyway.

So, if you keep your save you can use save editor to check every situations that happen in your save files (who's dead, who's alive, etc). This is mine on ME 1 and 2 :

ME 1
Released the Rachni Queen
Rescued Ashley and got Kaiden Killed
Wrex killed by Ashley
Abandoned the council
Choose Anderson

ME 2
Destroyed Kasumi's gray box
Got Liara to be the next shadow broker
Saved David
Tali exonerated
Suicide Mission : too late to come and got some crew killed but no other casualties

Last edited:
In a nutshell who the best characters are:

Best character:
maxresdefault.jpg

Other best character (since Wrex is only a squad mate in ME1):
2594433-garrus.jpg

Best girl:
latest

I'll see you all on November 7 when Bioware actually decides to reveal shit about Andromeda.

Best girl:
latest

That doesn't look like Tali.

I played through the trilogy a couple years ago and had a blast. I have little faith EA will let Bioware make another decent game considering all they did to try to make ME3 a bad game. Still love the ME style as it borrows heavily from the KOTOR games. I'm ready to be impressed.

all they did to try to make ME3 a bad game. Still love the ME style as it borrows heavily from the KOTOR games. I'm ready to be impressed.

How did EA affect ME3 and is it really that bad? after around 30 hours of playing, i actually like ME3 much more than ME2 (the suicide mission is kinda short and easy, even Arya Arc is much more longer than that..). And yeah i played this after i finished KOTOR 2, i really like its story and combat system but with weapon modification and double jedi class, its quite easy and actually made me too lazy to play the first one because i cant make my character as strong as the 2nd kotor :v

How did EA affect ME3 and is it really that bad? after around 30 hours of playing, i actually like ME3 much more than ME2 (the suicide mission is kinda short and easy, even Arya Arc is much more longer than that..). And yeah i played this after i finished KOTOR 2, i really like its story and combat system but with weapon modification and double jedi class, its quite easy and actually made me too lazy to play the first one because i cant make my character as strong as the 2nd kotor :v

There was day one DLC controversy and the game overall was rushed by EA. On biowares side there was also critics of the finale. I will say I really enjoyed ME3 still! But I don't proceed without doubts.

Back