• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A koalaified blog

ChibaMasato

Considering two days ago was my third year here (/kazoo), I figure an update of sorts is in order.

Some of you may have noticed I've been absent from mumble, chat and game nights for the past few months. This is due in part to moving into a new apartment. The apartment itself is rather shitty, having discolored walls, a few cracked windows in the living room, mold everywhere (that we can't get rid of without tearing things out, which we aren't allowed to do), and several faulty bits of electrical that again we can't do anything about, and that our landlord sees as 'not currently an issue', although new windows were ordered 4 months ago..... >_>; Regardless, it's also due to the fact that I didn't feel the same spark I did in the early days back when I first joined. I felt... hostile, almost to the majority of people I spoke to. Like I was ready to snap at any moment. To prevent myself from doing so, I broke the major direct connections to people that I had. Simultaneously, I retired from LoL, which ended being what made me that way. As such, I have no plans to ever return to the game, or any game like it. (Albeit now I might have an addiction to TF2. >.>;;; )

As far as my projects go....:

TEAM9000 Pokedex
You fuckers need to stop leaving. >.>; You're making this a bigger bitch than it already is. Stahp it. Anyway, this is coming along, just slowly. I know I've been working on this for a really long time, but I'm trying to have it be as accurate and awesome as possible. No idea when it will be done, but it will be awesome. I promise.

T9K Pokemon League
No, I haven't forgotten about this. The main issue I'm having is I'm not seeing much interest in this, and we need 20+ people for this to be a somewhat decent thing. (I'd also like to take part in it, which is another reason I'm holding off on it for now. Plus, prizes and other awesome shit still needs work.) If I had to place an estimate on when, probably around the release date of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Let's Plays
Well, this is the section where most of my focus has been on. To this date, I've completed 7 games on my channel, with 2 more following soon. 229 videos of me jabbering, and for some reason, 43 batshit insane people enjoy it. (And I love them dearly. <3) The reason why is this is my primary focus, at the moment, is that this is something I'm doing that I know I'm entertaining, at least, one person with, where as the other's are going to be a bit more complicated. I'd be lying if I said that this section wasn't the secondary reason I created this blog. I want to entertain people, more specifically, more people than I am right now. So, considering that....
Spyro the Dragon
Gex
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Super Mario World
Cave Story+
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!/Gateway to Glimmer
Banjo-Kazooie
Ape Escape (Ongoing)
Megaman X (Ongoing)
For the convenience of those who don't want to hunt down the individual videos in the Let's Play thread. I didn't give the links for the ones that are on hiatus for the sake of avoiding disappointing some people. However, I'm in a bit of bind at the moment, because I'm a dingus. This video will explain more:

Convenient link is convenient.

Anyway, that's about it from me. I should be popping back onto mumble regularly here in a few days.

Congrats on 3 years of this place! Woooooooo! Hope everything gets better for you and most of all........*hugs the fluffy koala* <3

Dude Congratz on the 3 years! T9K would not be the same without its official Koala. ;)

Also not sure if the games you listed is the exact order you're doing them in, so i wanna see Super mario world. Nao. <3 get to it you bitch<3

Hey Chiba, 3 years huh. You were mostly alright, you became somewhat of a dick when you first had relations with Pixiel, you were either being really defensive and sometimes offensive, but after awhile it faded off. Not to say Pixiel is why, that's just what I noticed, perhaps it was all timing.

Your contributions to Team9000 are highly appreciated. OC is always welcomed here. Rome wasn't built in a day, so be patient.

Your music was putting me to sleep :eek:

Remember, I helped you start the T9k Pokedex, if you need help, just let me know <3

@Mighty
He listed the ones he's already doing/done. Wanna see Super Mario World Let's Play? Click the link and watch it. - he wants people to pick from the games listed in the video.

@Chiba
I've seen you basically mow through terraria before, and you typically play the 8-bit games and whatnot. I'd like to see you play Halo 1

Back