Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

VINCENT: Page 1-10​

Just stacking some evidence against Vincent

Already trying to turn people against others. Projecto was trying to be funny, there was no Mafia Vibe.

Is it a co-incidence that Projecto died a few nights later? Possibly, possibly...

Mafia talk? Spidey senses eh?

Oh wow, look what we have here. Control Freak, "Join the bandwagon, lynch Projecto", just because his posts yesterday "are just wierd". What does he have to say to that? Would a mafia blow his cover by making wierd posts? Would the serial killer? I doubt it. He wants to lynch innocent townies...

(Talking about Magic)

Well ain't that odd...
(Each sentence responding to one of yours)
Better a lynch on someone acting weirdly than no lynch and cause us all death.

He made a joke post, I made a joke vote. That's standard procedure on most online mafia game sites, random voting puts pressure on people and you can analyze their responses to look for scum (mafia/sk)-like snippets. His response made me think Projecto sk after that, but evidently not... (Also, this is the explanation for the Zerovote.)

I was not trying to force the town to lynch Projecto. I was trying to get the town to actually do something. Projecto was the easiest to put a case upon and get the town to act upon. That is why he was the focus in my post. On the other hand, I clarified after that I thought Projecto was an sk who didn't want to be an sk and thus the weird posts (which you glaringly omitted to quote to put suspicion on me).

I was warning Magic and the doctors about Magic being a target. (Warning the doctors to protect Magic, which they failed to do.)

Will get to the other posts in time, have to look through several pages of stuff after all :p

Vorsprung was Attacked by Mafia Saved by Doctor
MagicForDummies was killed by Mafia
Katphish was killed by Serial Killer

Kay, It's morning.

Get to posting.
The doctors thought Vorsprung as a likely target and so omitted obvmason (mostly) Magic from protection. Weird logic our doctors have. :confused:
Protecting a likely powerrole (i.e. not a normal townie) is much better than protecting a target attacked several times, for the target may turn out to be just another regular townie.

Downed, can you respond to my responses to your accusations I don't know 20 pages back rather than continuing to push through me = mafia?

@bb: Try not to reveal your investigations, that just gives the mafia obvious targets to kill off since the doctors are likely busy protecting the powerroles.

He seems to be awfully quite recently. I may be shooting low here, but mabye he has been analyzing everything.
I was away at my cousin's wedding for 7 hours until 12, and I don't post at 1-7AM in the morning while I'm sleeping. :facepalm:

Wan't me to "take over"? I have a rather high deducing level. May I ask why you haven't posted lately?
Lolwtfisthis
We don't need a 'chief investigator' of sorts around. We all need to investigate everyone else.

Between #570 and #574: Pointlessly useless side chatter to divert attention from mcfar = scum due to inaction. Possible claw-mcfar mafia link. (Note: Possible DOES NOT mean definite, since some of you have interpreted it that way.)

Thanks to Skryter for reminding me about when Magic said that his fellow masons would continue his suspicions. Where are the promised masons?

I am seriously concerned about vincent. Not only has he not been posting lately, he had some very suspicous activity by attempting to be the leader of the towny's, then stepping down and never making another attempt.
Please stop propagating me trying to be a 'leader of the townies'. I merely was getting the town to act, not trying to lead it. 'Not posting lately' was due to the fact that Dutchlynch went much faster than I could post (I was at school) and then the reasons explained above.

Neither doctor should reveal themselves. That just creates another powerrole that needs protection and gives the mafia obvious targets to choose so that they don't waste their kills (as they have with Vorsprung so far).

Lolbeese thanks to your terminology now Patch is eliminated as a possible sk (it'd be funny if at the end of the game we found out patch was the sk.)
Actually, come to think of it, she was a replacement for ConroD Beese, correct?

And I do not know the sex's of many t9k members, so I am sticking with that. Since the SK blantantly attacked bbgunshot, knowing he was a cop, I can deduce that it is not a person with high intellect ability, thus eliminating a multitude of people, with the following people being the remainders.

Bu_3sko0or96
cacher97
Godliberator
ienjoywaffles
karmahurts
Mcfar45
Vincent2128
ZEROBIT4

Thus, having 7 people left.

As of the moment, the posts Bu_3sko0or96 have posted are slightly incriminating, with a slight expanse of knowledge. (Not trying to insult, saying your smart) So, I am placing my bets on either killing, or inspecting him.
Personal insult = :nope:
'Intellect' cannot always be used as a judge of who is sk and who is not.
Especially when you use your logic on the quiet ones.
Nuron could be the sk for all we know, but you give a half-assed judgement that he is not the sk.
Remember, intellect can only work so far. Experience helps as well.

I did not call them idiots, they are 15 or 16, so do not as high of an intellectual intelligence as someone, say, 20 or 21.
I am 13 as are you. Your argument is invalid.
On another note I am also a holder of an academic scholarship.

ok, now that I have re-read all of the posts....I am still confused as hell.

vorsprung, I have this inept feeling that you are a doctor as you have continually been protected, do not reveal your role if you do not want to, and I believe that our doctors need to remain hidden.

BB, keep up the good work. I think that claw would be a good person to investigate.

in terms of voting to lynch, I think we should look towards those members who have posted very little, if any, which narrows the field by a lot.

Ninjadavid
Bu_3sko0or96
zerobit4
cacher97
im3nuron
karmahurts
thaprofessor
and finnally, ninjadavid.

that is the list of the least active members, but all of them are still here, and have not been modkilled for inactivity, which I deduce that they have roles in the background that keep them active. I have a feeling that out of this, we will find our other doctor, the role blocker, the other mason's, the SK, and the rest are probably mafia just not speaking up.......now to discern whom is whom.

I am going to think on this a while and get back to you all before I decide to place a vote.

I killed Mini Cacti, attempted BBgunshot, and killed Katphish. I am criminally insane, and you will never catch me alive.

O right XD
So yeah, since we have no leads except technically lynching at random, I figure at least go for the person that just claimed to be the serial killer. Would be rather stupid to announce it, but I'm not about to take any chances.

Back