• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Clayto1332

Clayto1332

Alright guys, here is my first work towards my next promotion. Expect good things this thread. I think this game is driving me nuts because everywhere I look, I see everything pixelated given a poor selection of colors.

Here is a Clefable I made in cool. Also don't worry about putting that generic "You haven't built enough to be promoted yet" message on here. I get it.... I'll continue posting until I get promoted.

2mxettl.png

Alright guys, I am back at classic. At least for now.

I have always thought three dimensional builds were the hardest. You have to do it kind of freehand. Here is my first 3d build.

shoe1.jpg
shoe3.jpg
shoe4.jpg
shoe5.jpg
shoe6.jpg
shoe7.jpg

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer.

:D

Back