• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

Idea.
Could Baltassaria be something bigger than an ally?
Like, really really good nation-friends (or whatever you want to call it.)
You have people from Baltassaria visit, and we have people from Cydonia visit?
:3

Signed,
il Sovrano.

Idea.
Could Baltassaria be something bigger than an ally?
Like, really really good nation-friends (or whatever you want to call it.)
You have people from Baltassaria visit, and we have people from Cydonia visit?
:3

Signed,
il Sovrano.

only if i get a free taco <3

signed,
that guy who plays guitar way better than you :)

he would, but the house he wants to build is like... HUUUUGGEEEE :3
Ah you see, you were late to the official say on if it were allowed or not. I did not take "I'll see it when it is done" as a proper "welcome to Cydonia". I took it as "after the server starts you can build it somewhere and we will judge if it can be moved into the city at some point due to it being massive and we don't know if we can fit it in."

So in turn I decided that until there was a proper response from a city, I would make the best of my time filing an app in the only other city that would possibly allow my design. Woodkeep.

here was my application:
Well, since I've yet to be officially told I can join a town, here is my application to ze Woodkeep

thee_pro
Played survival since 1.7.3, had been in Caprica in the final weeks before the wipe.
Interested in being a part of Woodkeep because I want to be in a town that allows me to build the house I want to make, its quite large and fanceh, but not completely made of wood so I dunno if you'd allow it. My main concern is if big houses are allowed.
Engineer in Classic, and I'm pretty sure at least a couple of you guys have at least heard of me once or twice.

It was accepted shortly after. Although I would have been honored to be a part of Cydonia (or whatever it shall officially be named) you did not give an obvious notification of approval to my wanting to join.
May have been misconstrued but if what has been done cannot be reversed then I fear I shall not be joining Cydonia, unless of course, I can get a definite approval of my house getting a place in the town. Woodkeep has guaranteed that they will find a spot for it.

Ah you see, you were late to the official say on if it were allowed or not. I did not take "I'll see it when it is done" as a proper "welcome to Cydonia". I took it as "after the server starts you can build it somewhere and we will judge if it can be moved into the city at some point due to it being massive and we don't know if we can fit it in."

So in turn I decided that until there was a proper response from a city, I would make the best of my time filing an app in the only other city that would possibly allow my design. Woodkeep.

here was my application:

It was accepted shortly after. Although I would have been honored to be a part of Cydonia (or whatever it shall officially be named) you did not give an obvious notification of approval to my wanting to join.
May have been misconstrued but if what has been done cannot be reversed then I fear I shall not be joining Cydonia, unless of course, I can get a definite approval of my house getting a place in the town. Woodkeep has guaranteed that they will find a spot for it.
well, hopefully the WorldHub will work properly and we will be able to meet up more often :D

here was my application:

waitwa?

you're totally welcome to cydonia, but your building is just too big to be build inside the protected area of city :)
if everyone would build that big... that would cost tons of money on chuncks :O

waitwa?

you're totally welcome to cydonia, but your building is just too big to be build inside the protected area of city :)
if everyone would build that big... that would cost tons of money on chuncks :O
Unfortunately sir, an unprotected house would just end up like that of the test servers. I do not want to see my house destroyed, ever.
I appreciate you saying im welcome in Cydonia but if it cant be in the protected lands, then its a no-go for living there.

well, hopefully the WorldHub will work properly and we will be able to meet up more often :D
I hope so as well, and hopefully Woodkeep isnt on the other side of the planet from Cydonia

Teranok, welcome to Cydonia ;)
Awesome! Thanks! I'll log in soon and start finding my way over there. I built a 140block wheat farm near spawn, and built up an NPC town to have a cactus wall and farms, and filled in creeper explosion holes.....all alone....and the farm is barren (griefed i assume)

It would be nice to build on something that would make a difference! See you all soon!

I will throw in my word for him
He appeared just outside Bull's Head one day building a fortress in the mountains and called out to me saying he just realized that BH was so close to where he was. He asked me if I wanted to see what he was making and the progress he had made on it so far, and I said I would. Turns out it was one hell of a fortress too, after looking at it for a bit I decided to let him have a house in BH if he wanted to, and he accepted my offer. Shortly after he joined into BH it was griefed by VVhiteBuffalo. Teranok was the only one around to put out the immediate fires and called to Svenboogie for help as well since Sven was visiting making some mob grinders for BH. the fires got put out and we rebuilt the town. Since then he had basically become chief of police in BH and I was happy to have him in the town.

I say with a great deal of honesty that he can be trusted and he will do a load of good for any town hes able to join.

Thanks Thee, I was glad to help. BH was awesome! I was really surprised to see a town near where I was building, I thought for sure I was in the middle of nowhere. And of course, I hate griefers, so...yeah. Glad Sven was helping me though, I didn't even have a bucket at the time. =/

I am sad to say (and hereby make it official) that my time with Cydonia will last no longer than the next wipe, for I will be departing to join with my previous mates in 7th Haven. It was and is wonderful serving as your Supply Officer (or Minister of Resources, whatever). I wish you all the best.

I am sad to say (and hereby make it official) that my time with Cydonia will last no longer than the next wipe, for I will be departing to join with my previous mates in 7th Haven. It was and is wonderful serving as your Supply Officer (or Minister of Resources, whatever). I wish you all the best.
But your place is here... not with the secluded Seventh Haven folks...
;_;

i've been thinking abit.
how about this:

i will be the captain/general of the Eagle (or w/e) Squad.
Cydonians can join this WorldGuard Squad.
Cydonia will have an 'outpost' of the Worldguard.

aka: the Cydonian Army will be a squad of the worldguard :3

agreed?

Agreed

Back