Goodbye T9K

Jns112

Yes I will be leaving team9000. I have been here for over 1 year now and shared great times with everyone but I now have other things that are more important than T9K.

I am not leaving because someone pissed me off or because of anything bad. I have just decided its time to move on.
I might still come on mumble every few weeks or so and see whats going on but that will be pretty much it.

Jns112 Signing Off.

ugh,,, NO! jns we was buddies :) now your leaving ;(, i remember all the builders from when i was a builder...

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and
Silent_power :D i will miss you bud <3

We all hung out together like a family :) it was nice :D

ugh,,, NO! jns we was buddies :) now your leaving ;(, i remember all the builders from when i was a builder...

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and

They always forget the koala....always..... ;(

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and

*cough*

See ya man :(

Bai bai you will be missed by everyone I know we haven't hung out but I remember you from mumble Cya later. ;( <3

Damn.... You were one person I never wanted to see go.... You're like a little bro to me, you know. :) But I understand. Gotta do what ya gotta do, right? Best wishes to ya, man. You've always got a place here, and we'll be waiting for ya. :)

The Wild Ghastly fled!

It's sad to see you go, even though we've rarely conversed and hardly know each other, it's sad to know that a respected member of the community is leaving, peace man.

Yes I will be leaving team9000. I have been here for over 1 year now and shared great times with everyone but I now have other things that are more important than T9K.

I am not leaving because someone pissed me off or because of anything bad. I have just decided its time to move on.
I might still come on mumble every few weeks or so and see whats going on but that will be pretty much it.

Jns112 Signing Off.

See you around, friend. ;(

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166