• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Its hard to be a guest!

Kirsis

Hi, I have a big black castle in guest9 and its hard to be guest, beacuse all griefers is destroying my hard work.
I need attention from Pro+ players to get rank up, I realy need it... beacuse soon my castle will be destoyed..+ I cant make anything now... i dont understad why..

Some pics from me

KirsisON

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 1.png
    1.png
    548.6 KB · Views: 393
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 342
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 350
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 364
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 369
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 367
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 366
Remember to try your best to report all the griefers to the Admins/Mods!

Soon, we WILL conquer the Griefer gang, and all WILL be well in Team9000. ;) *raises spear*

Be strong, young one. Fight back! :D

Heh... Bt i have problem. I cant make anything
It says- Your class is not allowed to buld in this world!
I cant upgrade my castle. Few haurs after was all ok

Now guest9 is in red color and my castle is in there. I realy need rank up :)
And why guest9 is red?

Guest worlds more than 2 revisions old are build-locked until we have a chance to move out all the cool stuff we want to save. After we're done moving out the goods, the world is removed.

Take screenshots of it now and post them to the credit post (just in case we don't get around to reviewing it now), and if you see an admin online before the world is removed (me or Ozy), ask us to review it in person :)

PS: I see you posted the images here, please post them in the Credit thread as well (we review all the posts in the credit thread)

Guest worlds more than 2 revisions old are build-locked until we have a chance to move out all the cool stuff we want to save. After we're done moving out the goods, the world is removed.

Take screenshots of it now and post them to the credit post (just in case we don't get around to reviewing it now), and if you see an admin online before the world is removed (me or Ozy), ask us to review it in person :)

PS: I see you posted the images here, please post them in the Credit thread as well (we review all the posts in the credit thread)

Yah know, itd be nice if I could move stuff...but i guess im not cool enough....

Back