BenTheWis
BabyBacon
3vans
Vorsprung
Downed_Foes
Zachshadey

Will Fix:

Nordiclovepotion

If I missed your name please tell me. I am sorry about the wait, I will try to finish everything already. If it has been already so long like months or weeks message me because I might have forgotten it already. Thank you.

The pictures I will base it from: (If your picture is not there then please just tell me where you posted it or just post it again or tell me the name.)

1039887_f520.jpg images.jpg mole-4.jpg lickitung.jpg 640px-Princess_Luna_om_noming_S02E04.png bluewings_new_guitar_by_dutchcheese313-d51w0pv.png Lord_Kamina__Chibi_Clone_53_by_Blind_Itachi.gif Jack_Skellington.jpeg dolan.gif

If your picture is there it is more likely for me to finish it earlier then the ones whose pictures I don't have.

make one of akali from LoL haha, it would be like the greatest feat ever if you did
League-of-Legends-Nurse-Akali-Walpaper-1200x800.jpg akali is the nurse, thats the skin i use when i play her

Vorsprung, Can I just make the vents look like it's licking you? Instead of having a tongue because of the vents? I am just going to make the vents extended like a tongue. :D Is that okay?

Back