Mafia Game

Melexiious

Starting Thread.
EDIT1: if you didn't get in, I'll probably do this again.
EDIT2: Will cross out your name if you have been killed.

There will be a group of Mafia, how many I won't name, 1 Doctor and 1 Cop. The Rest will be Townies.
Heavy Copypasta incoming!

Text = Alive
Text = Dead
Text = Missing without Reason
Text = Missing with Reason
Text = Mafia

PLAYERS

bbgunshot
Bu_3sko0or96
Godliberator
im3nuron
karmahurts
Mcfar45
Mini_Cacti
moondoggy23
RedBox
Skryter
ThaProfessor
that_taco_guy
Vorsprung
ZEROBIT4[/u]

Simplified way on how it's played.​
Town - Each Day, the Townies plan to lynch the Mafia. Mafia can also vote in day lynchings.
Mafia - Each Night, the Mafia plot to lynch other members of the group, post format is in rules
Cop - Each Night, the Cop can investigate one player (by sending their name to the Moderator), and the Moderator will tell them whether that player is Mafia or not.
Doctor - Each Night, the Doctor can choose one player to protect (by sending their name to the Moderator). If the Mafia (or anyone else) tries to kill that player, that kill will be prevented.

Rules

-During the day, everyone can post whatever accusations they like.

-Votes must take the form "VOTE:[playername]". This rule is not here to make things difficult for you, it is here so when I declare someone lynched and they flip town, the hammerer can't say "but I was just considering/think out loud about voting them", or whatever other lame excuses you have.

-If you wish to retract a vote, post "UNVOTE", once again to avoid arguments about the poster's intentions. It is not required that you unvote between votes, but it does keep errors down in my votecounts.

-If you do not wish to lynch, post "NO LYNCH". You can unvote this as per normal. The mafia can also choose not to night kill.

-I will attempt to post votecounts once every two days. I will not do them on request, as I am lazy like that.
Townies are not to talk about this game outside of the replies to this thread. The Mafia is not to talk about this game outside of comments on this note, with the exception of inboxing me his/her kill target. Main jist is no talking about it outside this thread.

-If a player goes for three days without commenting, they will receive a warning. If they do not post within a day of their warning, they will be replaced if possible. This should not happen, as I've chosen players partly on their ability to not ruin games in such a manner. This rule may be waived if you notify my of your absence in advance.

-The deadline for Day 1 is three weeks. The deadline for day 2 is two weeks. Other deadlines will be discussed after Day 2 if they are applicable. If the game is not dragging, I may extend deadlines. If no player has a majority of votes on them by deadline, there is no lynch. All night deadlines are three days. I will not end nights early as I do not wish to out players due to them being the only player online when the night finished. If a player does not submit their night action by deadline, they do not get a night action. If anyone's absence coincides with a night phase, the night will be extended for two days after their absence, regardless of whether or not they have a night action.

-Do NOT quote any Mod inboxes. That's not cool.

-You can't post after you're dead. Dead people don't talk. It's amazing how many people don't realise this.

-Don't do anything that you think would make me force-replace or modkill you. Just because it's not in the rules, doesn't mean it's not against the rules. Essentially, don't be a douche.​

Also, FYI. Don't go and check what the most recent thing a person has done on their profile, be a good sport, mkay?

Now here's how it happened.

Welcome to the city of Wootsville! Where the sun is always shining and the memes are a plenty, but... there's is evil afoot, a local crime gang has popped up! Their motives unknown, the citizens of Wootsville hopes they keep to themselves and not go around killing people, since everyone's concerned the hold a Town Meeting, to find out who the Mafia are, and kill them!

The Sun Raises on the people of Wootsville out the front of CityHall, as they decide on what to do.

kgo, also PS, don't go making random accusations, wait till you have some evidence.
EDIT: ohgod, I hope none of you saw that.​

Vorsprung has a reputation of being a Pyromaniac... He fits the bill perfectly! What if he is Mafia and plans to burn down our homes!? I bet he manufactures Combustible Lemons in his basement! :eek:

That is half the people playing vote to No Lynch, so no more posting.

The Citizens of Wootsville decided that they should NOT kill their friends and family, so they retreat to thier homes and rest for the night, but as the Moon rises the Mafia Scheme their Schemely Schemes on who to kill...

As the Little people dreamed their little dreamy dreams, unaware of the cruel trick fate had in store for them. They returned the next day to the town hall, they realisable something was amiss.... Skryter was Missing! They travelled over to his home and found his limp, lifeless body on the ground. It appeared he was stabbed repeatedly by a dangerously sharp Pencil. The residents of Wootsville knew that the Mafia was on the loose, ready to kill everyone they hold dear.

They all returned to the Town Hall again, concerned they decided what to do next....

Okay, start posting.

Yeah, I agree. Moondoggy's always doing those silly MS Paint cartoons, and he was pretty fast off the bat to condemn Nuron first time round.
Suspicious, eh?

Back