• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rushmore City II's Applications and Chat

zandor101

Hello, this is Rushmore City II's Application and Chat thread.
If you would like to join Rushmore City II please make an application with the following anwsers
Why do you want to join Rushmore City II?
What do you have to offer Rushmore City II?
If you had to rate your buildings 1 - 10 what would they be?
Whats your in game name?
Do u greif?

2012-02-07_17.37.25.png
2012-02-07_17.38.27.png

Info about Rushmore City II.

Rushmore Village - Rushmore Village has a Grand Exchange, a City Hall, a Hotel, a Snowball/Capture The Flag Arena, and more! Plots are free in the village and there is no limit to what your house size has to be. (most people live in the Village

Down Town Rushmore - Down Town Rushmore is very new to the city. nice streets and glowstone street lights. Now in the city plots do coast money. for a 16x16 it is $100 and so far i have no other plot sizes :)

(coming soon) Rushmore Farm Land.

Hey its the In-game DragonHorizon, I wish to join This town because I like it here, the people the Parties, In general I love everything, If I was being honest I would rate my building skills at about 8 out of 10, I would offer mining techniques, Ideas and architectural buildings. And No I do not Grief!
Signed: The Dragon...

Back