• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Some mean people out there, you know who you are

Dragon

Ok, I admit that I spammed and posted a bad word out there, but I am a cool guy and would not hurt anyones feelings, I was confronted by someone, not gonna say who, because im not a bitch, but he called me a fucking asshole for spamming, like I didn't hurt his feelings but he deeply hurt mine.
The Dragon

You need to play mw3, it will strengthen your mind against bad words, making out of you an emotionenless, tolerant nice guy... or a douche who's only purpose in playing is writing how bad and antisocial everyone else is :D

OK, my serious answer to this, spamming isn't something nice to be seen ingame, but confronting someone like this because the one just doesn't have the nerves for it is even worse from my point of view.
As long something like this will be a once a time case I think we can overlook and forgive it being happened.

Hope everyone else thinks of this the same.

Admittedly, spamming is kind of an asshole thing to do. So, it would seem this person was spot-on in their assessment if that was what you were doing. If that hurt your feelings being called such a name, then maybe you'll take into consideration other's feelings about spam and not do it in the future.

Well, getting insulted in the internet is nothing out-of-the-ordinary. It common and you oughta learn to shake it off.

It's fundementally one of the hardest things to do. Me does it for many years and me still doesn't does it right.

Back