Tenacious D Thread

rsmv2you

I am disappoint team9000. I checked, or unless I missed it, we didn't have one of these.

Ill start us off with this great thread that is almost a tribute to tenacious D.

You all saw what I did there.

Anyways, lets
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
this thread.

Also, enjoy the whole Rize of the Fenix album:
http://soundcloud.com/tenaciousd/sets/rize-of-the-fenix/

rsmv for once i'm truly proud of you!
I have been here just as long as you for about a year and a half and over ALL that time this is the FIRST time you are proud of me?

I'll take it.
TENACIOUS D FOR THE FUCKING WIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!

I seriously can not say anything without adding a ridiculously stupid amount of A's after it if it involves tenacious...

I have been here just as long as you for about a year and a half and over ALL that time this is the FIRST time you are proud of me?

I'll take it.
TENACIOUS D FOR THE FUCKING WIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!

I seriously can not say anything without adding a ridiculously stupid amount of A's after it if it involves tenacious...
well okay maybe not the 1st time ;D

Back