Anyone mind telling me what happened to Vorsprung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3vans

Like the BattleOfOmega4 thread, can someone tell me why? (I think I have an idea, though.)

*sigh* Damnit, Vors...
Facepalm.jpg

It isn't real. Its a old Photoshopped photo. It didn't need to be posted by vorsprung and I honestly dont know why he would think it would be a good idea to post it yet alone drive him to post it.
Oh I know it was photoshopped.....But it was a plain stupid idea to post dildos

He posted a picture of my little pony dildos.
Fleshlights, actually, which makes it a bit worse, since it resembles genitalia
It isn't real. Its a old Photoshopped photo. It didn't need to be posted by vorsprung and I honestly dont know why he would think it would be a good idea to post it yet alone drive him to post it.
And probably thought it was funny. But didn't pay attention to the first rule.

"1. Keep it clean"

That and it is more under the statement of knowing what to post and what not to post. I am not gonna speak for Wooty on any of this as to why he was banned but for god sake its common sense.
Agreed.....especially in this community!

*facedeskwallfloor* ..... Vorsprung.... -.-

Somehow, I'm not really surprised. :/ With his newest on-going trolli-ness, i.e. talking about various acts of fornication with various people, in various headache-inducing ways, I had a feeling it was going to be a matter of time. Bro, I know you can read this, so let me make my point. Would you think for a second before posting please? :/ You're a upstanding guy when you get serious and calm, rather bouncing-off-the-walls, banana split sundae bonkers. Sure, the occasional "TROLLOLOLOL" moment is awesome, but after a while, the respect just starts draining. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back