Full of ENERGY

Briggs

I just came back from the gym. I AM SOO HYPER IT IS CRAZY! I forgot how good this felt, with school on bad times I have not been able to go. Anyone else love going and working out?!? If so, post what your favorite thing to do there is. Could be anything, wrestling, lifting, running, anything!

This is so off topic it is not even funny!

I do lifting. I kind of try to power lift, but I have a ways to go to compete. running is out of the question, even when i was in fantastic shape from football anything over a mile was torture for me.

I do lifting. I kind of try to power lift, but I have a ways to go to compete. running is out of the question, even when i was in fantastic shape from football anything over a mile was torture for me.
Hate running, it is evil. I do have more endurance then a couple years ago, that is for sure.

You should try it sometime, it's making music AND rigorous physical activity all in one!
I am very musically inept. I have a lot of imagination, just no creativity. I can not draw for beans either. My workouts are in the gym and at the fire department. You try the "Gauntlet" in full PPE (turnouts/the stuff firemen wear to a fire) while breathing out of a SCBA (like a SCUBA, a air tank on your back). That is hard. Also what is difficult, is dragging 200 feet of drenched hose then pulling it back in, then running it back out again and the cycle continues. All of this while being 5' 7" and a little under 130 lbs. But I love it so much... I wish I had some musical or art talent. I did take a year of an art class, was no better at the end. Also 2 years of guitar, also no better haha.

I play the trumpet, and it's really awesome. I've been trying to play Green Hill Zone from the first sonic the hedgehog game, and its not going so well.:p
Also, Briggs, you like to workout in the fire department, sounds either like a hobby, obsession, or occupation. I want to try running this Gauntlet now, but I doubt I could even preform a decent attempt at it:(. Must be great to get through it all.
You must be good at some art form, besides minecraft. With all that imagination, there must be some kind of talent that you can do!

My talent is gaming, and school I guess.. Learning a talent? It is sorta all three of those, I am going to apply for the FD later this year, I have like... 4 more classes till I have my degree in fire tech. But the guys there let me do basically what they do (minus watching tv or playing games with em, you earn those by actually working there), I clean, and learn. It is fun, but boring at some times. Again, I have no artistic talent haha.

I'd probably sign 2 at once for the first signatures so you both could have one. I'd charge like $200 though.

Back