Get to Know a Gamer: Alimber

Who Would You Like to Get to Know?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, let's not get crazy with the different names for Wooty (or maybe we should?).

Hey, you started the trend. PLus, what else are we to do? Our minds are crazed from the hard desicion of Woot vs. Sonic. Who should we vote for?
MAAAH!

I got demoted/repromoted for saying:
OMG IT'S A POTATO!
And by potato i meant alimber.

I think the potato joke isn't too funny anymore

Just a heads-up I want to give all of you GTKAG followers. Effective as soon as I get a chance to interview Woot and what-not, the GTKAG series will begin being posted on the blogs. For now, all previous GTKAG's will still be found here on the forums, but they may some day get moved to the blogs. In which case the links will be updated to reflect that. Hopefully sometime Monday-ish, maybe I can have Wooty's GTKAG posted.

Just a heads-up I want to give all of you GTKAG followers. Effective as soon as I get a chance to interview Woot and what-not, the GTKAG series will begin being posted on the blogs. For now, all previous GTKAG's will still be found here on the forums, but they may some day get moved to the blogs. In which case the links will be updated to reflect that. Hopefully sometime Monday-ish, maybe I can have Wooty's GTKAG posted.

HUZZAH!!

Back