Get to Know a Gamer: Fulgenzio

Which Gamer do you Want to Get to Know?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moondoggy23

Welcome to the 8th edition of "Get to Know a Gamer!" Winning by a narrow margin, Fulgenzio was chosen as this week's member to be highlighted. Some of you may know him as an Awesome rank member of T9K Classic server, some of you may know him for his Italian sausage; without further ado, here is a little bit more you get to know about Fulgenzio:

1. You're Italian, right? So, do you eat spaghetti everyday of the week, or do you alternate days? How does that work? Why yes, here people tend to eat pasta (not just spaghetti) on a daily basis. I, however, prefer meat to pasta. I guess that the italian pasta loving gene is missing in me :D

Spaghetti.jpg

2. How did you come up with the name Fulgenzio? Back in the days of CoD 1.5 I used to do some lan parties with some friends, so I needed a nickname. I started thinking about some dumb names and it just came (giggity) out of nowhere in my mind. After a minute of hysterical laughter I typed it in and since then it became history.

3. What sort of games do you enjoy playing (aside from Minecraft)? Mostly I tend to play RPG and FPS but i do enjoy any kind of game. I have a list of "evergreen" games that I play at least once a year, usually when there's nothing good out there and those games are Mount & Blade, GTA: San Andreas (its some sort of tradition for me to beat the game at least once per year), Oblivion, Diablo 2 and Nethack.

250px-Mount%26Blade_box.jpg

4. Let's say you were given an opportunity to go to Mars. But there's no return trip planned, and you're only allowed to bring three personal things with you. What would those things be? Given that food, water and oxygen and possibly a decent internet connection are included, I'd say my computer, my bass guitar (hoping not to break any string else I'd be screwed) and a bundle containing my swords (totally counts as one :trollface:). I just cannot part from my swords, I've started collecting them about 10 years ago and haven't stopped since.

Fulgenzio.jpg

5. What is the one place you want to go to before you die? I'd like to enter the Vatican Archives with full access, but thats just not gonna happen.

1550844955_d9cc6e6baa.jpg

6. Which do you think is more important: The architect, or the builder and why? The builder, totally (if you mean the construction worker). The architect just comes up with some sketchy drawing, but the REAL work is done by builders.

7. What is your worst gaming experience? Back when i was 14 i saved about 60€ (a fortune to me) to buy The Temple of Elemental Evil. Let's just sayd that with 1 invisibility potion or a thief in the party with decent sneaking you can beat the game at lvl 1. It took me about 40 minutes to beat it, it was a huge disappointment. But at least i got my money back from the store :D

t1-4.jpg

8. What sort of music do you like to listen to? I listen to things you wouldn't dare even thinking of. :freshprince: Seriously i listen to all types of metal, though I prefer power and thrash metal. Sometimes, usually when playing diablo 2, I listen to blues aswell. I just appreciate 90% of the music, 10% being pop and electronic music (all kinds of it).

9. How did you discover Team 9000? I was watching some random videos of minecraft, and i bumped into a video of t9k's classic where they just made an epic water flood. Somewhere in the description there was a link to t9k classic server, and thats how the magic started.

10. What are some of your other hobbies? Other than playing I spend my days playing my bass guitar, writing (you can tell from the length of my answers :D) and crafting stuff, mostly woodworking but i'm currently working on a chainmail vest, its a loooong process, longer than longcat.

11. Name something you think is greater than sliced bread. Freshly baked bread and a knife to slice it.

BreadAndKnife.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions you'd like to ask anyone in future GTKAG's, please let me know, I'll be happy to use them, provided they're appropriate and what-not. Also, if there is anyone you'd like to see highlighted in a GTKAG, let me know or post your suggestions below! Everyone will eventually get a turn at being interviewed.

Nice GTKAG again!

Wonderful work.

Rsmv2you has been in it twice, Hurray!
Don't vote for him ~ JK. =D

Back