• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Grief and Murder Has happened

rvby1

Okay So a player named Grudge_II Decided to break into my home and set me on fire. I thought there was no Pvp. Also I get back to my house and he does it all over again! And I am like 20 minutes atleast from the spawn

Here are some pictures of the griefing. I had to dig to show the basement. No offense but you guys REALLY need some admins to be on the game at like all times. I would have shown you pictures of him but both times it was a surprise and I couldn't press the screen print Button. Could you please revert his greifing! Thanks!

Attachments

• Grief 1.jpg
    Grief 1.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Grief 2.jpg
    Grief 2.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Grief 3.jpg
    Grief 3.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 133
you might have to wait till you see an Admin online then ask them to check for you.
I was online when this happened and although I didn't witness any griefing I managed to take a screenshot of the conversation you guys had.
Grudge logged off the server outside my mates house and his dog was left behind, still there too waiting for his return :(
I hope this gets sorted soon, griefers suck!
I know its not great proof in the chat but he does say that he doesn't care.
2011-06-05_02.59.54.png

Back