• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hi...

CroHellMan

Hi,

I'm CroHellMan and i'm a builder rank here.
I'm banned because of a QR code, he was leading to a trollin site(a site with one impropriet picture).
I want to say that i am aware that this QR code could be scanned by someone uder 18+ and that im am sincerely sorry.
This was my first and my last mistake i assure you.
I enjoy playing with you guys so i bought minecraft only because of t9k and i was planing on buying trackmania to because some of you guys play it.

As u can see i really want to join back. As u know for yourself that i am helping to find "bad guys" on "our" server and that it's not a problem for me to spend time with you.
I was planing to become something bigger than builder so i can kick/ban other guys that where doing something wrong then i go and do some stupid thing myself. I guess that sun hit me in the head during the day. I actually thought that would be "funny".

Guys i realy want u to know that im really sorry.
Yes i know that it made a mestake and that its not sorri but sorry, hey nobody's perfect.
sorrya.png

I got this stupid idea from this picture
server

Can i please get my CroHellMan builder account back. It's not because it's buld or blue text because of that /tp command when someone need water/lava i can just tp to him put without that command. And i can more easily follow griefers.

I assure you that i will not do anything stupid and that you can take my word.
That QR code is my only mistake.

I was actually thinking about getting more active on forum too.

Please take my sincere apology.

And i'm sorry because of my bad English.

You made a terrible mistake in thinking we would find that funny. This is a family server, and children could've easily scanned that QR code and found themselves looking at pictures that could scar them for years. I hope you know that what you did was terrible.

Against my better judgement, I have decided to unban you. You must never let this happen again. You're on very thin ice. You will not be repromoted to builder until you can prove once more that we can trust you.

Appeal accepted. User unbanned.

Back