• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HOBO TOWN LOCKER

BaloneyPony

i went to my juce box to see it wwas locked at first i thought it was my friend who lives with me but it was not him. someone has locked all the previously unlocked things in hobo town so we need ether this person found or Ozy/woot to unlock the chest. please admens help us O.O

P.S. this person who is locking chests and what not is a major threat to the rest of hobo town he has been doing it to everyone and /cinfo and /lwcinfo will not show his/ name.

P.S.S. a player by the name of tyridge (something like that) has had his house griefed and the grifer put a sign up saying I did that.

He reported this may 2nd.
May 1st was my birthday and the only time I could have done this was l8er in the afternoun but at that time I was building District B for hobo town.
A few witness to that would be babybacon, Mariolink42, and eukey. Eukey and Babybacon were watching me.

Then on May 2nd I was on a trip to chinatown (in real life you can ask babybacon he knows I was at chinatown).
When I got home on may 2nd RamerizGucci was swearing at me because he was angry (don't know cause of his anger) and tyridge was saying he hates me because his house was griwfd and a sign said SheepKiller did it.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.:mays:

P.S. this person who is locking chests and what not is a major threat to the rest of hobo town he has been doing it to everyone and /cinfo and /lwcinfo will not show his/ name.

P.S.S. a player by the name of tyridge (something like that) has had his house griefed and the grifer put a sign up saying I did that.

He reported this may 2nd.
May 1st was my birthday and the only time I could have done this was l8er in the afternoun but at that time I was building District B for hobo town.
A few witness to that would be babybacon, Mariolink42, and eukey. Eukey and Babybacon were watching me.

Then on May 2nd I was on a trip to chinatown (in real life you can ask babybacon he knows I was at chinatown).
When I got home on may 2nd RamerizGucci was swearing at me because he was angry (don't know cause of his anger) and tyridge was saying he hates me because his house was griwfd and a sign said SheepKiller did it.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.:mays:
Maybe theres someone too stupied so he greifed i suspect:
Griefer.png
but who knows? maybe there hobos?

Can you do /history in Survival? If so, dig a deep hole around the chest, and fill it with lava, about 2 deep (impossible to jump that far right?) The only way yo reach chests now would be to place at least 1 block to be able to jump, 2 to be safe.. so if any chests get locked/robbed, you can see who did it. and maybe to prevent you from placing the block where the person had placed his/hers, make a hidden passageway, and block the entrance/exit so no one can see it's even there.. But remember where you put em :)
Also, filling the pit with lava to about 2 tiles from top might be best. If none of this works, then I wasted your time..

Can you do /history in Survival? If so, dig a deep hole around the chest, and fill it with lava, about 2 deep (impossible to jump that far right?) The only way yo reach chests now would be to place at least 1 block to be able to jump, 2 to be safe.. so if any chests get locked/robbed, you can see who did it. and maybe to prevent you from placing the block where the person had placed his/hers, make a hidden passageway, and block the entrance/exit so no one can see it's even there.. But remember where you put em :)
Also, filling the pit with lava to about 2 tiles from top might be best. If none of this works, then I wasted your time..
You could mine keep ur chests rebuild the stone noone will notice

1. You can be 5 or 6 spaces away from the chest and still open it
2. You can fill the lava with sand or put water over it
3. All of this unnecessary protection can be avoided by simply typing /cprivate
4. If by some stupid reason you want others to access your chests type /cpublic

Note: /cpublic allows others to access the chest but does not allow them to apply locks to said chest

Thank you and have a nice day,

Five

Back