• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I'm thoroughly confused?

stajmw

I was able to build in Guest124 yesterday, then I logged off, logged back on about 20 mins afterward and I wasn't allowed to build in there anymore... Why is this? I am trying to work on my room in my friend's house ... :(...

That's because guest124 is locked. When a new guest world is created the oldest one is locked to prevent griefers. Usually there are 2 guest worlds available to build on, while the oldest one is locked. Since we have lots of players on our server this happens quite alot, I'd say roughly once per day. Please type /j guest to join the latest guest world and keep on building :)

But, I won't be able to build on to my house because it won't be there will it? ... And will it ever be unlocked :(?

The house will stay there, but no you won't be able to build there.

And no, old worlds don't get unlocked. Just move on, make original and cool things, get promoted to cool and then build in the cool worlds, those last way longer than guest worlds, so you will have time to finish your work. :)

We do this so that there is always space for new guests to build and if we kept older worlds open it would cause the server to lag so its really done to help you out.

Back