• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006 hosts-T9K Spleef Game---OR NOT???

Should this be held?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
GAD WTF IS HAPPENING AT ALL NOW...
From the waiting I now gather that only 3 of the original 8 teams that applied for the competition are still participating. omfgAlol and Jorcraft's team pulled out from the competition because omfgAlol had to leave for holiday. So in that case we can accept 4 more teams.

ok...what's going on with filming this...if you guys want I can do some filming as I have teh software and I know a bit about filming events...

As it to where the tourney can be, it can be in my stadium. Located in cool 45. When youre spwan u wil see it at the right.

bhambunny- I am GMT-6, and bunnysblah is... I don't know. I honestly haven't heard from him since he got assigned to me when Simon dropped out.

Dude lest just do this. Make a tourney spontanius. Just log in the server and say Lets do the tourney now. Because its imposible for people to login at the same time.

Redhaze sorry it doesn't work like that we've lost teams and some people can't just log in right now.

Huh. This thing wouldn't have been canceled if someone just gave me the list of teams

Huh. This thing wouldn't have been canceled if someone just gave me the list of teams
killzhew - killz1996 and doneyhew
jonocacher - jono_the_man and cacher
simonwildcar - bunnysblah and bhamwildcar
tacocacti - tacodude99 and minicacti
FlamingCactus - flashflame8 and Cactus_Puncher

This is what I found in the old thread... You listed this (except i took out simon and put in bunnysblah) But this is a good list.

Back