• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Moving a sprite in guest?

hagane1340

Can an admin move a sprite in guest for me? I started an Arcanine, but it was on top of a building and my massive intellect didn't notice that it would a) hit the sky and b) probably run into at least one other structure.

It's at 147.3 x 299.0

Can an admin move a sprite in guest for me? I started an Arcanine, but it was on top of a building and my massive intellect didn't notice that it would a) hit the sky and b) probably run into at least one other structure.

It's at 147.3 x 299.0

Unfortunately, we don't have anywhere to accomidate a sprite of that size >_>. The highest sprites any of our maps can hold is 128.

That's the location on the map, not the size. The sprite is only 50 something blocks high, it's just that I put it on top of a building.

I have a sprite of Ridley from Metroid that I just finished in guest, too. If it could be moved or protected before it gets griefed (again) that would be awesome.

Back