• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Texture Pack! -- Download --

tWkiLler96

The TwkiLler96 Texture pack
Download here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/womtextures/
Texture Pack.jpg

How to:

1. Open up your WoM client.
2. Goto your Lib folder
3. Replace your old Minecraft folder with a UNZIPPED version of my zipped minecraft folder.

--- Enjoy ----​

Rofl thanks, this was soo old. I could probably improve this if I wanted :D - probably won't cause classic is dying.

My problem is that most people around here are starting to "leave" classic and say its dying. I, on the other hand am stilll a player loyal to classic.

We are not leaving it, the thing is, Mojang is the reason for the loss of population in classic servers. You can go ahead and be all about classic t9k, but I doubt much will come of it again, unless Mojang figures out Classic is their gateway to profits.

Wow, you are such a nice person. Don't call people names please. That's childish behavior.

My problem is that most people around here are starting to "leave" classic and say its dying. I, on the other hand am stilll a player loyal to classic.

I never said I was leaving Classic forever, I have been spending a lot of time on Survival though, and there's literally nothing to do anymore except build. Most of my Team9000 Classic friends have migrated to Survival. If people want to leave Classic there's nothing really wrong with it. They no longer want to play a game, simple as that.

Back