• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

OMFG Ban Request asap

I was trying to see what these 4 individuals were up to being north of my town as i was recently greifed and am paranoided of everyone who comes near my town so i went to be nice and spy and say hello and give gifts and offer access to my tunnle to spawn if they were kool but when i got lost tryn 2 get back down and tried to backstep and informed them i was lost and asked for way out to get back to where i came they started chasing me with obsidian apparently they had a direct access already to my tunnle and was using it in my run from them i threw as much cobble stone between me and them as possible to avoid geting traped in obsidian here is screenshot and names of those involved

EziReit , Mr_Magnet30, Elitealan, T3chpriest

PS i gve them 8 gold ore and 6 iron ore as gift before they started this chasing me with obsidian tryn 2 trap me
Also sorry i was unable to get them all in the screenshot i was kinda runing for my life and was out of picks so if i had been stuck i woulda been screwed

2011-08-19_07.07.11.png

What am i supposed to do not run and think to get ss while all 4 of them are chasing me with obsidian? you see pleanty in this SS what should i go back and show you the aeras they tried boxing me into while they are offline assuming they havnt removed them yet? I'm not the type of person to get on here and ask for peoples bans for no reason. assholes tried traping me in obsidian check your block logs.

Ok now i got trapped in my own tunnle which they greifed with obsidian and claimed as their town it was a junction tunnle to a neighboring town which have now quit the server but the tunnle also served me for mines and other such purposes and leads to spawn same tunnle which i informed was greifed of all its rail

mytunle.png
trapped.png

Maybe you should give them better gifts next time :p

All kidding aside though - ask an admin for a block check. If they obstructed your tunnel you should be fine.

Ok so i managed to sneak back into their compound to gather more evidence which luckily they hadnt cleaned all up yet this is in order 1-9 and has the screenshot of where they first tried to trap me in obsidian at when i was asking them how to get out because they covered my entrance up so i had to find a way back and i did this includes their secret stairway to my tunnle =, My Tunnle which has been greifed of all its rail about 3 weeks ago.

trap attempt.png
trap attempt.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

Back