• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please Unban my IP

juansito315

Hello,

I've been playing in team9000 classic server for around 4 days, I did a lot of things. The problem is that, the last Thursday someone destroyed my pyramid, I was so mad and i started to Grief everyone's stuff. I was really mad. But now I understand and I'll control myself I promise.

If you guys want to Unban my IP I'll be glad to play again in this server,

My IP is: 69.127.25.85

Best Regards.

I understand that you gone mad because you got griefed, we would all feel like that...
But the better way to face that situation is to report the grief. There is always someone there to help!

At that time I was really noob, I just joined the Game. Now I have more experience and I'll do the right thing next time. I really like this server. I'm really sorry. Give me a last chance.

I'll try and keep an eye out for Aramat and I'll see if I can get him to take a look at this for you.
Please be patient the admin staff does review everyone's ban appeal just some mods are more active on the forums then others.

Please Mr Aramat Unban me. I'm 35 years old and I don't really have more games to play. When I installed this game, I really like it and I want to play again, please give me another chance.

Anyone can handle a ban that isn't handled in a timely way by the ban creator.

Extremely sorry for my absence in the last week or so, have been job hunting and that has taken up a lot of my free time out that I get outside of my studies. Once again I am very sorry =( feel horrible since I checked for appeals perhaps the day before I was messaged about this.... that and taking care of my girl is also a priority ;)

Unbanned sir, just remember that you should control your temper and grief does = Ban, so do not do it again.
Resolved. (Though wooty can you unban him ingame? I still have a lot to do today and will not be able to get on again =( hate that...)

Also, if you guys really want to get a hold of me for reasons such as this then send a message Briggs' way since he checks on much more often and can tell me irl.

Ok, since Aramat said that the appeal is accepted tho he can't join in game, I will unban you.

User unbanned.

Back