• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Serguzim builder --> engineer

Serguzim

My Colloseum ( its a spleefarena ) :
screenshot_20110710172208.png
screenshot_20110710172239.png
screenshot_20110710172304.png

Unfortunately, You cannot builds towards the rank of engineer.

I would go on for ages explaining why myself however I truly cbf right now.Luckily, there are tonnes of great explanations out there if you search the forum. here's a good one i just found
Casey(cacash10) said:
Love the initiative, but Engineer is not a rank you can apply for, it is given out to the most trusted and awesome builders. Keep up the awesome work, help out in game and in the community, be nice and knowledgeable, respect those higher than you, we probably have a good reason to be "contradicting" ourselves, and most importantly be modest and have fun. It takes a while to make it to engineer but it is no longer a question of your building abilities as it is of how helpful and trustworthy you are. Keep it up and remember not to ask for it too. If you have ANY questions please feel to ask any admin via message or in game (although mumble is the best way, especially if you are looking for the engineer rank).

Back