• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

Kelsey you have nothing to be scared of
magikarp.jpg

T9K-PHOTOSHOOT.jpg

We got a pretty good turn out at our Photoshoot, even Notch and Herobrine visited :D

Top Row Left to Right: Wooty - Y2Hecate - DayDreaming - Cylume - Casham - D_max (impersonator) - Tofurkey - ConroD

Bottom Row Left to Right: Ozy - Lynxation - Nettech09 - HaasPaas - Rileyper - PainEU - Smeroth - Klinkman

Top of T9K: Notch

Top right hand side of the bleachers: Herobrine :eek:

xD

Well, I know this thread is really old, but I found that. I will also come up with the list of the people in my picture after I talk to nettech.

One day, I hope to be in that picture...

If you look back, they made one not too long ago (maybe 2 or 3 mos. ago), and the number of players in the pic was massive compared to the original posted above. I'm willing to bet if another were made today, that number would be significantly bigger, still.

If you look back, they made one not too long ago (maybe 2 or 3 mos. ago), and the number of players in the pic was massive compared to the original posted above. I'm willing to bet if another were made today, that number would be significantly bigger, still.

It's more to the fact I'm quite insignificant on Team9000, and do not currently have a engineer+ rank.

Back