• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

Sprites close to spawn = Grief magnets, basically. It's why I usually build mine close to it. :p Acts as a nice barrier to protect the world.... from devastation.

But that's my favourite spot! Slowpoke is the first thing you see when you join the guest world.

Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Nidoran (both), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Paras, Venomoth, Meowth, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machop, Machoke, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Slowpoke, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Shellder, Hypno, Krabby, Exeggcute, Exeggcutor, Marowak, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Jolteon, Flareon, Omastar, and Aerodactyl

Just wanted to drop this over here, my first ever pixel art, a Lugia in Cool8 from more than a year ago:

screenshot_20120212192137-png.91367

Nice one :thumbsup:, pokémon FTW! :D
Then look around on this thread, these people have built a good two thirds of the first-gen pokemon :p

Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Nidoran (both), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Paras, Venomoth, Meowth, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machop, Machoke, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Slowpoke, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Shellder, Hypno, Krabby, Exeggcute, Exeggcutor, Marowak, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Jolteon, Flareon, Omastar, and Aerodactyl
I think I've seen Golem done on one of the guest worlds. It was a builder who built it though I can't remember who or what number the guest world was.

Then look around on this thread, these people have built a good two thirds of the first-gen pokemon :p

I think I've seen Golem done on one of the guest worlds. It was a builder who built it though I can't remember who or what number the guest world was.
then it doesn't count.. we gotta have the image posted in here for it to count

i think what katphish say is that we can go back to that world and take screenshots
The previous worlds are closed off after you add two new ones on top of it.
One: The world would have to be reopened by a higher rank
Two: We'd have to search the world and screenie it
However, it matters not, since he doesn't even know which world it was in.

nice pokemon everybody i went through the whole thread :) :cool:
I give this thread a :thumbsup:
I prefer newer pokemon, yet my favorite of all is Taurus, so awesome!
I will be making sprites though, with spritecraft, i will make a Fox Racing Mustang, a Ford F-250 Super Cheif Concept, and a Beach; just so far i will be making those three. I will not post pics of these on this thread, they may be found on my own thread... "FostB2011's Builds" So Enjoy and Good Job/Luck Everyone

nice pokemon everybody i went through the whole thread :) :cool:
I give this thread a :thumbsup:
I will not, however make pokemon, I prefer newer pokemon, my favorite of all is Taurus, so awesome!
I will be making sprites though, with spritecraft, i will make a Fox Racing Mustang, a Ford F-250 Super Cheif Concept, and a Beach; just so far i will be making those three. I will not post pics of these on this thread, they may be found on my own thread... "FostB2011's Builds" So Enjoy and Good Job/Luck Everyone
If you don't feel like contributing to this thread, you need not post here any more than the :thumbsup: you've given us and the GL. Good luck in your builds and we'll maybe see you around... elsewhere.

Back