• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Urtoasty & co. completly lava griefed our property

Niamph

As stated before in this post http://www.team9000.net/threads/ban-appeal-for-urtoasty-alex_tverski-and-rvby1.9547/#post-74399

These guys and especially Urtoasty completly lava griefed our property.
As they were completly raging yesterday, I think they are a threat to this server.
Other players will post there screenshots later as there were several victims of these guys.

I'm aware that Urtoasty was banned once for using illegal mods and I don't wanted him to be banned.
But this time he had simply gone too far. He also griefed the property of our neighbour Bmwkxm1
who hasn't done any harm to him.

I'm so disappointed.

On this picture he's admiting that he's going to grief Phalley Cactus Valley:

2011-06-18_01.47.00.png

When I went too Phalley Cactus Valley then:
2011-06-18_09.41.15.png
2011-06-18_09.41.20.png
2011-06-18_09.41.26.png
2011-06-18_09.41.29.png
2011-06-18_09.41.36.png
2011-06-18_09.41.53.png
2011-06-18_09.42.08.png
2011-06-18_09.43.05.png
2011-06-18_09.43.07.png
2011-06-18_09.43.16.png
2011-06-18_09.43.19.png
2011-06-18_09.43.29.png
2011-06-18_09.43.36.png
2011-06-18_09.43.43.png
2011-06-18_09.43.51.png
2011-06-18_09.43.53.png

To make this story as short as possible, there have been plenty of people witnessing their deed and I would like to add some more screenshots confirming that.

On this picture we can see urtoasty and Alex_Tverskiy conferring overhow to grief our place. Toasty is even dying to his own griefing.

2011-06-18_04.11.36.png

This next screenshot shows how Alex is already expecting a ban after what they did, as he knows his actions cannot be forgiven.

2011-06-18_04.53.13.png

2011-06-18_04.57.32.png

2011-06-18_05.02.05.png

2011-06-18_05.14.16.png

A ban would only be fair, as what Alex and Toasty have been doing over the past couple of days can only be described as emotional terror. They obviously are not able to discern between game and real-life and have to resort to violence to settle things. Furthermore, the conersation after the event proved that they have not learned from their actions and would even consider doing it again.
I would also like to mention that they griefed the property of people that were not involved in any of this (such as BMWHMK1).

I have several more screenshots confirming their position on the map in relation to their activity in the chat. I will keep the amount of screens low in order to help maintain an organized overview.

Attachments

• 2011-06-18_05.15.15.png
    2011-06-18_05.15.15.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 129
I fixed mine up already, but left yours as is for the admins..
This makes me pretty angry.
I don't know what arguement, or fight happened, I just want to know why I was involved?

On a side note, Kuch, and Niamph have been great and friendly neighbors.

I'd be surprised if there is any action taking against this greifing.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love the greifers to get banned, but I've seen you complaining about numerous greifs at phally catus valley, and well, none of them have been responded too, am I right?

True, Shark, but this is beyond anything I have ever seen in griefing. There is clear evil intent behind this grief and I cannot understand why anyone would go so far as to 'professionally' grief a whole community, just to inflict personal harm.
I am extremely upset about this and there is just nothing that would justify doing this.

Hey I must ask. Off of me not being one of the griefers only saying the word fag in the chat. What texture pack are you using? I like it.

I was talking to Urtoasty and according to him he was reassured by Ozy that him and Alex tverisky would not be
banned although the admins know about it.

Urtoasty and his gang are a bunch of jerks. I've reported them in the past for trying to kill me. Admins told me they couldnt do anything because they didnt actually kill me. The other day I noticed them acting suspicious so I trailed them and got real footage. I was shocked when Ozy decided to be soft on them and not ban them.

I also recently learned that my brother FutureX has been helping Toasty and Alex get their own server running (my brother has a small one running for us to test things on). I have asked him not to help them anymore so they have nowhere to go if they do get banned. I hope they do not get their own server running. If you want to see the grief in action check it out below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWovfucCNg

If it helps I have taken regular screenshots of their activity on the map, showing that they have actually returned after what occurred in the videos. On their second 'run' they spread even more lava resulting in the property looking as shown in Niamph's screenshots (first post in this thread).

I have requested a ban once in the past for Alex_Tversky's small minded actions but I later removed it. A few days later...another minecraft member requested a ban for Alex (argblah was it you?). Perhaps 3rd time is a charm.

The things that I say in the following statement is my opinion, and does not reflect the server or the situation at hand. I also will not be reflecting on whether or not the users should be banned. Urtoasty (dagdan5 as I know him) frequently cusses in chat, and uses caps. The problem with this is he Is a rank called builder on the classic server. Being builder rank, he obviously knows the rules of the classic server. But, the same rules in classic apply for beta. So he definitely should NOT talk like he does, or grief. Alex_Tverskiy (or however you spell it, I'm using forum runner right now xD) constantly trolls users, uses foul language, and from what I hear he has griefed before. Rvby1, I really have not met before, but the word 'faggot' is HIGHLY offensive. I just wanted to weigh in on the people involved in this situation, and I would like to re-iterate that my opinion does not matter, or affect this situation.

This griefing is becoming a dailey occurence, for me in outlands...
Someone's been targeting my place. Griefed 4 times this week.

Alex and Toast have done a very good job of trying to fix the damage that has happened.

I would recomend that any banning that may happen...
Not happen.

Thier has been much effort by them to make amends and fix things up.
If anything is missing, I will pay it back for them.

Hopefully we can now all move on : )

Hi, I would like to help out by posting a screen where Urtoasy actually admits to lava flooding Phalley. Bragging that it took him less than 5 mins as he had 36 lava buckets.

2011-06-18_16.50.45.png

Message to Team9000 Admins -

I'm sure you put the large amount of time in to make a great server, hoping that it will bring people together and they will appreciate it. This small group of people (UrToasty, Alex_Tverskiy etc) get fun out of causing misery to others. They openly break the rules that are put there to make sure things stay fun for all and when nobody does anything about it, what else can they feel but proud and smug with themselves.

Anyone who tries to stick up for one of their victims becomes an enemy and a new target. Who knows how many have stopped playing here because of them, which is a shame since it's certainly the best SMP server I've ever found. Those of us that haven't left yet are still here because it's technically so well run and because we still hope that someone will pay attention to the social running of it.

Eventually, the only players left will be the poisoned souls that are causing all the trouble. Then they will either turn on eachother for enjoyment or have to leave the server too in search of people to bully. Believe me, none of us would want a decent player banned and it's been a carefully considered decision for people to start speaking out.

These guys (UrToasty, Alex_Tverskiy etc) aren't going to change and it's people like them who are the cause for our real world being so messed up. A sickness in their hearts means they get pleasure destroying things other people tried hard to make. In here you have the power to do something, please - see justice done!

First it was 36 as ur pic says whered u get 38? -.- and we made no one quit and ur late. because it was all resolved if you noticed? your starting the problem again smart one.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, I've edited the post to show the correct number.

Truth is you're still here bullying players and messing things up for them. I understand why you act out your inner hatred towards others, though I don't agree you treating people that way- it's just a shame really. I hope that you look inside yourself and work it out, you can make the world a better place for everyone if you change your behavior.

Back