• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

When is 1.9?

Diggin_metal5

HAI, does anyone have an idea when 1.9 is 'cause I wanna play on the survival multiplayer. i tried downloading the pre-relese but it won't work:(. If u do know THANK YOU SO MUCH :):D

HAI, does anyone have an idea when 1.9 is 'cause I wanna play on the survival multiplayer. i tried downloading the pre-relese but it won't work:(. If u do know THANK YOU SO MUCH :):D
Prerelease 2? Because I'm pretty sure that's what the server is. I don't think it's moved to 3 yet.

the thing im haveing a problem with is that when i have the download i put it in the bin but then it still says 1.8 when i open the regular minecraft

Are you overwriting the minecraft.jar (must be called that EXACTLY)? Also, make sure it is indeed the right name.

STEP 1: Use your tool of choice. Smash your computer into pieces with your tool of choice.
STEP 2: Aquire a hatred for badly made computers and blame the fact your computer is smashed.
STEP 3: Re-assemble the computer piece-by piece. As many pieces there were, that's hoe you determine your bit-OS.
STEP 4: write that OS bit down. If it's over 84, smash it again trying for a number more like 64 or 32.
STEP 5. Re-assmble it. If already done, install GLaDoS into your computer.
Step 6: Have GLaDoS give you the instructions on how to cure your disease of living. Some may include ramming bags of hammers into your face, inhaling toxic fumes, or trying your local gang.
Step 7: After your living problems are over with, you should be all set to install this PR3 into your bin.
STEP 8: Download the PR3 from your favourite por-MineCraft website. This is very futile. If you don't download the corect of the three, you are smashed with a gigantic iron fist.
STEP 9: If you made it to this point throw that old minecraft.jar away! Go into appdata, .minecraft, bin, then just right click minecraft and press "other". type "exterminate" that GLaDoS you installed will take care of it.
STEP 10: Drag that new minecraft you downloaded into your bin. Make sure it's named exactly as the last one or HeroBrine kills 20 kittens.
STEP 11: Enjoy your new keylo-I mean MineCraft Pre-release!

STEP 1: Use your tool of choice. Smash your computer into pieces with your tool of choice.
STEP 2: Aquire a hatred for badly made computers and blame the fact your computer is smashed.
STEP 3: Re-assemble the computer piece-by piece. As many pieces there were, that's hoe you determine your bit-OS.
STEP 4: write that OS bit down. If it's over 84, smash it again trying for a number more like 64 or 32.
STEP 5. Re-assmble it. If already done, install GLaDoS into your computer.
Step 6: Have GLaDoS give you the instructions on how to cure your disease of living. Some may include ramming bags of hammers into your face, inhaling toxic fumes, or trying your local gang.
Step 7: After your living problems are over with, you should be all set to install this PR3 into your bin.
STEP 8: Download the PR3 from your favourite por-MineCraft website. This is very futile. If you don't download the corect of the three, you are smashed with a gigantic iron fist.
STEP 9: If you made it to this point throw that old minecraft.jar away! Go into appdata, .minecraft, bin, then just right click minecraft and press "other". type "exterminate" that GLaDoS you installed will take care of it.
STEP 10: Drag that new minecraft you downloaded into your bin. Make sure it's named exactly as the last one or HeroBrine kills 20 kittens.
STEP 11: Enjoy your new keylo-I mean MineCraft Pre-release!
Would you mind to stop hating on these prereleases?

the thing im haveing a problem with is that when i have the download i put it in the bin but then it still says 1.8 when i open the regular minecraft
This is a surefire sign the world hates you, it means you did it wrong.
Is it 1.8 on the launcher or on the complete screen?

Server is now pre3
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f715945454d2e6a7067.jpg

Back