• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 Government

MinerJuco

No one can retain an iron grip like I can. Yet I know that it reflects bad images upon the people. Hence I am withdrawing my power and stepping down from the title of Supreme Dictator. The new title that I will assume will be Mayor. Underneath me I will be appointing four Council Departments. These Departments are responsible for the running of the city. The heads of these departments may run them however they want, if they wish to have employees to help they may. With the strict guidelines of the city these Departments are very important to adding the depth of detail that is required and hence the handing over of power is taken very seriously. Below is a description of the departments and what is needed from the department. For now until the government is set up, the Mayor will perform all of the duties below. I'm afraid this applies to Builder+ rank but is more suited for someone with higher rank. Yet the person who is best suited to the task and also with the greatest knowledge of the city will be chosen.

THE FOUR DEPARTMENTS

Transport Department- [avroom]
This department looks after the transit options of the city.
This department is addept at producing railway stations, offramps/onramps and any elements to do with transport.

Resource Management Department- [Casey][mikeymagic][name3]
This department surveys the city to make sure people are building coinciding with the guidelines. They also must help to determine who may enter the city (this should not be up to one man)

Open Spaces Department - [Pasaria]
This department decides what they will do with areas designated for public open spaces.

Urban Design Department - [Vorsprung]
This department designs the layout of the lots and designs public malls and arcades.

Just 'cos I really want to get into this, if I'm not too presumptous, may I be in charge of the Urban Design Department? It is an area I am very interested in. Perhaps we could shift that hotel I made in Cool40 to Zone11?

I've got ideas and dedication. Sign me up. :)

I choose the Transport Department, if this is not a problem.
I built some buildings on Zone11, you already saw them.
Trust me, I will do everything for the tourists :D

Firstly KC, recreational as in Parks? These are considered considered as open spaces.

The other 2, you will notice I have added you to the list. I will have to give you guys some training when I see you on, so please stick to your private building until I get on with you.

I would like to be in the resource managment department.

Sorry Doneyhew, you are not well known to me. The only thing I have heard of you is that you leave signs when you grief in Beta. Is this true?

EDIT: Sorry I was misinformed sir. Though I do not know if you have what it takes in this field. I am finding it had to gauge myself as it is the quality control side of the departments.

Sorry Doneyhew, you are not well known to me. The only thing I have heard of you is that you leave signs when you grief in Beta. Is this true?

Hang on there Juco. Doneyhew is actually a really good guy. That whole ban request was a misunderstanding. Doneyhew just trolled me a bit by leaving that sign. He didn't do anything. In fact, Wooty got on today, and helped Pas and I with the grief. Turns out it was someone else called like caleb(a number). In fact, he said some of the blockspam was in fact Ustulo's. Doneyhew is innocent. It was a bad coincidence, and I took it badly.

So in front of everyone, I am truly sorry Doneyhew. I hope we can still be friends. And Juco, you should know that Doneyhew is a capable and committed player. One of the reasons I was so outraged is that he is one of my friends, actually.

Juco, we had Woot take a look at that griefed mine today and it wasn't Doneyhew. It was some noob named Cale68 or something along those lines.

Mind if I be a part of the Open Spaces Department? I love nature and I think setting up natural areas would be something I'd get into.

this is just another tragic tale of friendships effected by greif. :(

On a lighter note. Sure Pasaria! That sounds great, you may need some one to cuboid some trees around!

Now could every department leader please start a conversation with their dept as the heading (example: Transport Department). This is because you are now the leader of this department and you may allow anyone to enter that conversation whom you want to help. Also could you add me to the conversation also, this is how I will give you all of the necessary information regarding the tasks of your department.

Juco, we had Woot take a look at that griefed mine today and it wasn't Doneyhew. It was some noob named Cale68 or something along those lines.

Mind if I be a part of the Open Spaces Department? I love nature and I think setting up natural areas would be something I'd get into.
Could you get in touch with Oozinator, he would be a very good asset to your department.

Could I be in the government? I'm determined to make this epic!

In what Department? All the departments have been filled, you will have to get in touch with the department minister to be part of the desired department.

Sorry. It's just the way it goes.

Back