2012 Team 9000 PAX EAST Check in. Who's going?

Reaons I am not going:

1) I'm on the other side of the world (I don't want to have to get used to being upside down :p)
2) Money
3) ???
4) Profit

It's too bad that most of you can't go. Just think: last year I went to pax with just $150 in my pocket. However, I had a bank card in my wallet as well, but we really just spent money on food and candy.

Team9000 Wiki said:
The equipment for the live feed has been re-worked this year, giving better video quality, and (hopefully) better reception than at PAX 2011. The video unit for this year requires a power outlet, and is thus only (semi-)mobile. Hopefully, we will be able to broadcast the contents of some of the panels.
Thank god! Last year it was like watching a slide show >.>

le sigh. My wife is mad I'm going, but she's still supporting me going. Its not something you do everyday, plus the agreement is she gets to go somewhere as well.

I am just lucky to get to bring my wife with me, and she would not have it any other way.

I would also like to point out that Anime Boston will also be going on the same weekend as PAX East, both in Boston, in two seperate convention centers. I know Casey, Reverend_80 and myself are most likely going to attend that convention as well. If there is anyone else interested in going, let myself or Casey know. here's a link to the website. Registration through December 31 is $45, after that date it'll be $50.

Would anybody who is responsible and 18+ willing to watch my minor arse? If not I can't go :D

Back