Team 9000 (Community Modded Server)

BaloneyPony

Hello, and welcome to the official thread for the official Team9000 Minecraft Community Modded Server!

IP: McHobo9000Modded.serverminer.com

This server is meant to be a fun, slightly modded, place to Team9000 members to once again build their own towns and Empires! Because of the nature of the mods on the server, you can also now declare war on enemy villages (including player ones) and take the VILLAGERS items. Read the F.A.Q for more details.

The mods on the server currently(Versions 2.0) are:
Mo Creatures
Millenaire
Little Maid Mod
Et Futurum
Archimedesship(PLus)
Special AI
Emotes
Rope Bridges
Aether II
Treecapitator
More Player Models
(Google them for any tutorials, I can't teach you in one post)

[collapse=Rules]
Don't use heavy discriminatory words in chat (Example: Bitch is fine, but no N*gger)
Don't grief at spawn
Don't use Xray mods or Xraytexture packs
Don't destroy/delete another players town when they are offline
Don't steal from another player (stealing from villagers is fine)
Don't make Millenaire Villages in the Wyvern Lair (It just makes a big hole and all the villagers die)
Don't post in the thread about Millenaire villagers breaking (The server resets every hour and an admin online can help)
You can build whatever you please though I discourage building anything offensive and I will break it if I find it
[/collapse]

[collapse=F.A.Q]
The villagers are just spamming my chat and won't do anything, what do I do?
If there is an admin online ask them to reset the server, if not, wait for the reset every hour.

What does each mod do?
Mo Creatures: adds new creatures to the game
Millenaire: adds more in depth villages that are the focus of the server
Little Maid Mod: adds a new Maid Mob that can be tamed and made into a servant for you
Et Futurum: adds most of the updates from 1.8 and 1.9 into 1.7.10
Archimedesship(PLus): adds a new Helm block and air balloons used to create working(drive-able) boats and airships
Special AI: adds new AI patterns to old mobs
Emotes: Lets you do some cute movements with the command /emote list

How to I become king of a village?
After trading with a village for a long time you may get a Creation Quest (These are only for Mayan, French and Hindu(their quest is broken) villages) after you complete that you will be able to create your own villages. If the village type you want doesn't have a creation quest you can still become a leader by trading with the village till you get the reputation of Natural Leader. Look this up on the Millenaire Wiki for more details.

I don't want to join a village, do I have to?
Nope, you can still live alone and trade with villagers or join someone else's village and live in that. The village you have doesn't even need to be Millenaire.

Can I make a village on a moving ship?
Not on a moving ship (that's impossible) but the village can be on a stationary ship in the middle of the ocean or wherever you build that ship.

Can Millenaire villagers use Horses or other Mo Creatures Mounts?
Sadly not.

Can I install client side mods?
So long as it isn't Xray, install whatever mods you want on your client and use them to learn the server (I recommend Not Enough Items and Optifine personally)

Can I be an admin?
Probably not, but if you really think you are cut out for the job PM me about it and maybe I'll consider you

Who are all these people I don't know?
Probably friends of mine, the server is White-listed so only people I want to be able to join can join

Can you add [X] Mod?
Unless you can get 2/3rds of players on the server to want the mod installed, no.

Where is the spawn building?
I intend to build one at some point though I want the community on the server to build it together, maybe at some point this can be planned.

Who are the admins?
BaconMcSexy (me)
CodyGizmo
xXxXCHADXxXx

I'm having issues installing, help?
Nothing I can really do for a case by case basis but try looking up forge mod installation tutorials.
[/collapse]

[collapse=I'm Interested]
Download the Mods here and follow the README for installation.

Write an application in the thread with the following:
IGN:
Time on Team9000:
Have you ever been banned:
If so why:

I will try to check the thread often
[/collapse]

Last edited:
I'm interested but I'm unable to nab the mods off of dropbox. You'll need to use an actual share link instead of just the '/home/T9k Modded' link you're using now.
All the same, here's my app

IGN: Redb0x
Time on Team9000: Too long (since late 2011)
Have you ever been banned: I honestly have no idea, pretty sure I haven't.
If so why: --

I'm interested but I'm unable to nab the mods off of dropbox. You'll need to use an actual share link instead of just the '/home/T9k Modded' link you're using now.
All the same, here's my app

IGN: Redb0x
Time on Team9000: Too long (since late 2011)
Have you ever been banned: I honestly have no idea, pretty sure I haven't.
If so why: --
Thanks for the info

Accepted

I'll have to check it out.

IGN: Cheese7710
Time on Team9000: 4 years
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so why: N/A

Also, do you mean no X-Ray texture packs, or no texture packs?

I'll have to check it out.

IGN: Cheese7710
Time on Team9000: 4 years
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so why: N/A

Also, do you mean no X-Ray texture packs, or no texture packs?
Accepted

And the oxford comma is my nemesis but I meant no Xray texture packs.

Tried a couple times to get in. All I got was an infinite loading screen. I, too, would like to know if it is the correct address.

I tried to get on, but I was srnt to an unfinished server. Was it the correct address?
Tried a couple times to get in. All I got was an infinite loading screen. I, too, would like to know if it is the correct address.
the IP communityt9kmodded.serverminer.com should be correct, my game can connect just fine. I saw Red try to log in once but the logs only say once. If the problem continues I'll change the IP to something else to see if that fixes it.

EDIT:
I have changed the IP to McHobo9000Modded.serverminer.com and updated the pack again. Try a fresh install of all the mods and make sure they all work before joining.

Last edited:
is broke m8.png

is broke m8. Followed instructions to a T.

Edit: Now it's way broke. Won't even get past the loading screen before crashing.

Last edited:
aaargh... gimme access to dat server

IGN: Alfisonson
Time on Team9000: way too long
Have you ever been banned: let me think....ummm...no idea lol. i guess not.
If so why: because i am teh best ;D

aaargh... gimme access to dat server

IGN: Alfisonson
Time on Team9000: way too long
Have you ever been banned: let me think....ummm...no idea lol. i guess not.
If so why: because i am teh best ;D
Accepted.
Make sure you install forge right.

IGN: nicknitewolf (changed it alot lol)
Time on Team9000: 2 or 5 years depending on how you see it
Have you ever been banned: Ye that's why 2 or 5 years
If so why: not really sure...

Why not use 1.89? Forge is supported until 1.9 though.

IGN: nicknitewolf (changed it alot lol)
Time on Team9000: 2 or 5 years depending on how you see it
Have you ever been banned: Ye that's why 2 or 5 years
If so why: not really sure...

Why not use 1.89? Forge is supported until 1.9 though.
Accepted

We don't use 1.8 or 1.9 for a number of reasons but the biggest is because almost none of the mods on the server are supported on either of those versions. We do however have a mod that adds most of the things you would get in 1.8 and 1.9 so don't worry.

Accepted

We don't use 1.8 or 1.9 for a number of reasons but the biggest is because almost none of the mods on the server are supported on either of those versions. We do however have a mod that adds most of the things you would get in 1.8 and 1.9 so don't worry.

Oh yes. There are some mods that need updating on your server end like Et Futurum and moreplayermodels. Is custom spawner needed since it is not listed in the OP?

Oh yes. There are some mods that need updating on your server end like Et Futurum and moreplayermodels. Is custom spawner needed since it is not listed in the OP?
Those mods will be updated at some point and not all the little mods are listed so use the Dropbox link I gave for every mod because that will have the versions currently on the server.

Those mods will be updated at some point and not all the little mods are listed so use the Dropbox link I gave for every mod because that will have the versions currently on the server.
Ok that is a great idea to upload it on dropbox. I did not see the link... I wasted my time installing individually.

Back