Team 9000 (Community Modded Server)

The server has been taken down and is now private. The times we had were fun and I hope another Team9000 public server comes back again someday.

Oh man, I've been waiting years for this, please accept me!

IGN: jamestpwne
Time on Team9000: 5 years
Have you ever been banned: nope
If so why: I've never been banned

How many people would be interested in another Team9000 Minecraft server?

I'm still playing on the last one..

..all by myself, like a loser :D

(actually no, a few other people get on there occasionally, but I'm on there about 10x more, and for anyone who isn't aware, I'm not on literally the same server, it's Tsysin's server with the same worlds)

I've still got a lot of projects I'd like to finish in that world. I guess I'd probably play half-heartedly on a server with new worlds if there were lots of other people there.

By same worlds, it's the Serpents Pass, Lioncloud, etc world plus we updated it to version 1.9 and added a portal to the T9K 1.0 world

I'm still playing on the last one..

..all by myself, like a loser :D

(actually no, a few other people get on there occasionally, but I'm on there about 10x more, and for anyone who isn't aware, I'm not on literally the same server, it's Tsysin's server with the same worlds)

I've still got a lot of projects I'd like to finish in that world. I guess I'd probably play half-heartedly on a server with new worlds if there were lots of other people there.

Waut, what other server? 0:

How many people would be interested in another Team9000 Minecraft server?
138499908783339_animate.gif

Please oh god yes, I would kill to play with you guys again.

Back