• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A snowy wonderland

Pyrofiredelta

Woodkeep town.

As one of the biggest towns in the server, we hope to serve people their needs in a great community. Do to recent griefing, tho, we have created whitelisted apps in which to join through at: t9k.me/MN . I will begin updating the pics again, but multiple pics because of the size. The recommended texturepack is Dokucraft Dark, but any dokucraft looks nice.

Projects:
Town plaza:

Departments (with head of department):
- Landscaping (deals with town looks and "feel") - Krinzler
- Resource (deals with resource gathering and storing) - ihackhahalol
- Land management (deals with plots and land (claiming land, managing plots)) - Panasoni
- Outsider/Ally interactions (Trade, tours, guest center *coming soon*, ally management) - Shark1313
- Woodkeep Guard (Guards town, acts as military in war, supplies weapon and armor to town) - zachshadey
- Construction (Builds Public Structures, also builds houses and private buildings to be sold) - iCHAINR3ACTIONi
- Transportation (Works on Roads, Rails, and more!) - redhaze5

Town Rules:
-Only Gaurds allowed to run the gates
-No Griefing
-No Stealing
-Buildings must be mostly wood
-RECOMMENDED - Dokucraft Dark (City looks are designed via the texture pack)
-Have Fun!

District Rules:
-Inner City is not run by towny plots in order to conserve space. Assistants will mark an area for you.
-Each District (Outpost) of the Outer City has a theme, make sure you follow that theme. (Outer City is ran by towny plots.)
-At the moment, no Outer City District is existing, we will have them created soon.

I will post a pic of the current land, as we grow, i will post new, and updated pics.

:nyan: :nyan:

Recent pic: Coming soon

I have recently created a city with daredevil71789 as a part of our "Hobbit hole" we share with fellow players. All though the walls are small, we hope to expand across many lands, and alliance with city to expand our grounds. We are currently in need of residence and money. Once creation fees are earned, we must come up with a name. The city is NOT whitelisted, but i would like to have future residence apply here so that I may know who is in the city, and what their Job is. (yes we will have jobs, the banker will hand out payments from city funds) If you have any ideas/name ideas or would like to live there, please post below.
I will post a pic of the current land, as we grow, i will post new, and updated pics.

Recent pic: View attachment 51189
Since I somewhat helped build the walls, what does that make me? Am I automatically a city folk or do I need to apply to become one? ALSO: Did you find my vault? If so, than don't disturb it, I got all of my stuff in it.

Since I somewhat helped build the walls, what does that make me? Am I automatically a city folk or do I need to apply to become one? ALSO: Did you find my vault? If so, than don't disturb it, I got all of my stuff in it.
You are in the city. If you can, please make a house asap before many people move in. and no, i have not found it

(any name ideas? and can u donate to the city?)

Name? I'd say something with wolves, since they're mainly there. And we should tame a ton of wolves and have them chill with us

One problem, im part if kagato's city, its the one really far, if you could make it near there I will love all of you forever.

One problem, im part if kagato's city, its the one really far, if you could make it near there I will love all of you forever.
I've already set a location, and i have built mai house there, so i cant move it. perhaps it might eventually expand to there.
Thanks. :)
If you need any help, ask me, and I'll see what I can do.
ok, glad you can help. for now, we just need money so we can buy a town, and a name, so we know wat to call the town when we make it (buy it)

O.K then. At the 'mo I have basically no possessions; only what Pas gave to me, very kindly.

Back