A Team 9000 podcast?

Shananagoats

I have been kicking around the idea of starting a podcast with my friend for a while, and it occured to me that Team 9000 doesn't have a podcast.

Mumble has a record feature and it seems quite possible to do as we could talk about reviews, game opinions and various other shenanigans.

What do you people think of this idea?

I had the idea of doing this a while ago. My thoughts would be to set this up not so much as like an informative video game podcast, but more as a "State of the community" kind of thing. I would be interested in helping if you want to get something going. I also have a mixer and other such equipment.

If this were to happen it would most likely not occur in minor inconvenience im guessing due to obvious reasons..

However this sounds like a great idea- however theres too much going on at the same time imo for mumble to be the effective medium.

+ 1.
We should do something like skype or some other teamspeak like program which allows us to easily control which users are in the room.

This would be a different medium to do GTKAG.

Also, it could be a fun show, depending on who's in it and all.

I have never listened to a podcast before but if team9000 were to make one, I would totally subscribe. If you want or need it I would be glad to help out where ever you need it.

I would offer to help, if any was needed. I would also be enjoyed to watch if you guys actually did it.

This seems like a great idea, but we need the people participating to be on at the same time.

We would use skype. We wouldn't have too many people on it at once, because that would end up as a clusterfuck. The way I originally visioned this was to have it in segments. I.e. a community segment, a gaming segment, a *shudder* minecraft segment.

As for the get to know a gamer, that probably wouldn't be involved just because it would take too much time. We should keep it shorter at first: probably 10-15 minutes.

If you can't tell I put a lot if thought into this. I even had a name for the podcast. I still have a bunch if plans written down somewhere.

We would use skype. We wouldn't have too many people on it at once, because that would end up as a clusterfuck. The way I originally visioned this was to have it in segments. I.e. a community segment, a gaming segment, a *shudder* minecraft segment.

As for the get to know a gamer, that probably wouldn't be involved just because it would take too much time. We should keep it shorter at first: probably 10-15 minutes.

If you can't tell I put a lot if thought into this. I even had a name for the podcast. I still have a bunch if plans written down somewhere.

I liek.

I'm glad to see everyone is so enthusiastic about this idea.

Crane without a doubt has a decent name and structure for how the show will go.
We would all definitely like to hear some more of your ideas about this.

As for the cast of the show, I think a good structure would be to have two regulars on the show, as well as two spots where a variety of community members take turns hosting.

On top of that we could probably have someone highly known on the site come on for guest appearances.

I'm glad to see everyone is so enthusiastic about this idea.

As for the cast of the show, I think a good structure would be to have two regulars on the show, as well as two spots where a variety of community members take turns hosting.

On top of that we could probably have someone highly known on the site come on for guest appearances.

3 members would be netter. Look to popular podcasts like PKA

You need Tacos in a podcast. It´s interwebs law. So... I´m your guy. For Tacos. Which you have to have in a podcast. It´s law.

:megusta:

Skype sounds nice for podcasting. Also, someone with AMAZING internet speed should broadcast the whole thing live on Justin.tv somehow. For science. You monster.

:megusta: X2

Back