A Team 9000 podcast?

Furthermore:
Killing Goombas sounds nice, but we need a central theme for what the podcast is ABOUT to come up with a name. I mean, people could think we only talk about Mario or something. Come up with a theme, THEN we talk about names.

My idea for this podcast is to have it about the team 9000 community. The 'theme' as you put it would be that. As for livecasting the podcast, I'm not a fan of that idea. I envisioned this being made in pieces and then edited together in segments. Its not a radio show. If we just record fifteen minutes of audio and post it there's no point.

With team 9000 as the focus of this podcast I think it a rather fitting name, though I also considered "minecraft podcast of minexraftiness: featuring team9000".

:megusta:
You need Tacos in a podcast. It´s interwebs law. So... I´m your guy. For Tacos. Which you have to have in a podcast. It´s law.

:megusta:

Skype sounds nice for podcasting. Also, someone with AMAZING internet speed should broadcast the whole thing live on Justin.tv somehow. For science. You monster.

:megusta: X2
I eat tacos every day....

Isn't mumble just one big so called podcast though? we could essentially reserve a mumble room and use the mumble recording feature. everything that we would talk about on a podcast is what we ALREADY talk about in mumble.

im3nuron said:
Isn't mumble just one big so called podcast though? we could essentially reserve a mumble room and use the mumble recording feature. everything that we would talk about on a podcast is what we ALREADY talk about in mumble.

Yes. Which I kind of envisioned thus as more of a news thing than anything else. I'm not recording anything on mumble... the audio quality is crap.

For starting out the podcast we should just stick to the recorded segments, but if we build up enough of a fanbase we could have specials and liveshows.

We also should have minecraft in there , but it shouldnt take up the majority of the podcast.

Also im just going to take a shot in the dark with this name but....

I forgot yo.

im3nuron said:
we should find a way to install an "Enhance" button on everything.

You can improve audio quality on mumble, but it requires server tweaks. I think you can do it client side as well, however I believe its limited by the server.

I typically just click my keyboard a lot really fast while saying "enhance" and that is typically good enough.

Fdebijl said:
Fucking iPad.
Anywhore,
If you use skype + Premium audio recording software you get results mumble can only dream of.

I feel like this going to end with me spending entirely too much on a new audio card.

Fucking iPad.
Anywhore,
If you use skype + Premium audio recording software you get results mumble can only dream of.
Mumble is out of the question, obviously. Mumble lags often, and I don't think people want to hear horrifying audio screeches due to that. Skype is better.

So we all agree that this podcast needs Tacos? Or just A Taco? Like *ahem*, Me? Right? Right? Right.

Mumble is out of the question, obviously. Mumble lags often, and I don't think people want to hear horrifying audio screeches due to that. Skype is better.

So we all agree that this podcast needs Tacos? Or just A Taco? Like *ahem*, Me? Right? Right? Right.
Well I am not the one to decide that. And I doubt I will get in.
Wai?
NEEDS EPIC VOICES. Like Woot or Quazy.

Edit:
We just buy a taco at taco bell and put it on a chair next to a mic.

Fdebijl said:
Well I am not the one to decide that. And I doubt I will get in.
Wai?
NEEDS EPIC VOICES. Like Woot or Quazy.

Edit:
We just buy a taco at taco bell and put it on a chair next to a mic.

Woot is not gonna happen. There is a reason why this is going to be called "rebecca black's Friday: the unofficial team 9000 podcast"

Back