• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Abacaba RANK ME!!!!!!!

You do know you built that floating golden towers on my base for a cog right? That is totally grief.

You do know you built that floating golden towers on my base for a cog right? That is totally grief.
mad bro?
troll-troll-face.png

NOPE i AINT MAD its ur fault u left it there and u werent online so yeah I dont give a fuck and thats not griefing
GRIEFING IS
Killing Teammates
Positioning soldiers and buildings to form offensive symbols or pictures
Destroying other peoples creations
Hacking
Glitching
N U KNOW WHAT I DIDNT DO NONE OF THIS SO FUCK OFF

The changing or adding to another users build is in fact a forum of grief thank you. I was the one who moved your build. You should know that already kthxbai!

NOPE i AINT MAD its ur fault u left it there and u werent online so yeah I dont give a fuck and thats not griefing
GRIEFING IS
Killing Teammates
Hacking
Glitching

watch yo fingers :mad:

Yes, I am mad. You should know that I have been here for quite a while and I am sure I can differentiate what is and what isn't grief.

GRIEFING IS
Killing Teammates
Hacking
Glitching

Whoa kid, Settle down. They were just trying to let you know that building on top of someone else's build is also considered grief.
Theres no need to get angry, Just next time remember not to build on top of others builds.. :)

i never went to this webstite this whole week wtf i think it was my brother that did this cause i leave it login everytime

nice excuse. though I can't touch it cause I got siblings to, and I tend to leave my things logged on....you never know *shifty eyes*

Back