Anime?! Anime!

konflakes

Soooooo. I've run out of anime to watch... I've been rewatching the same few series over and over again. So here's a call out for some good recommendations on what would be good. And I don't watch naruto/one piece.
Also, for reference sake here's a list:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

A.png
B.png
C.png

Yes, thats a total of about 800 GB of anime. Probably more since I didn't include Blu Ray versions of some of them. And also because I lost about 200 GB of anime when one of my portable hard drives fucked up...

*Edit: Yep its definately much more since I have current season and last 2/3 season's worth of anime in my downloads folder =/

Soooooo. I've run out of anime to watch... I've been rewatching the same few series over and over again. So here's a call out for some good recommendations on what would be good. And I don't watch naruto/one piece.
Also, for reference sake here's a list:

View attachment 107303
View attachment 107304
View attachment 107305
View attachment 107306
View attachment 107307 View attachment 107308 View attachment 107309
Yes, thats a total of about 800 GB of anime. Probably more since I didn't include Blu Ray versions of some of them. And also because I lost about 200 GB of anime when one of my portable hard drives fucked up...

*Edit: Yep its definately much more since I have current season and last 2/3 season's worth of anime in my downloads folder =/
O_O

and also, if I follow a series, i'll follow it to the end, meaning FMA 51 eps + FMA: Brotherhood 60+ eps will be over 100 =/

hmm interesting, I'll look into those. For now I'll exclude madoka cos I know where to get it.
Also, how do you guys like your anime? Subbed or dubbed? Personally I think dubbing destroys the show =/

been watching "FLCL" lately, that is pretty original.
Also check out "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" I highly recommend
"Air" (made me baw hard)

You've probably seen these, but they are among my favorites
Trigun
Chobits
Full Metal Panic season 1 (season 2 is ok but not essential viewing)
Negima! Magister Negi Magi
I'll post more when I remember the rest.

Damn, Chobits was one of the first few series I watched... Back then I was one of them youtube anime watching scum =/ I've since moved on to better qualit y :D

Back