Australia Day

mcfar45

This Thursday is Australia Day here in the wonderful (mostly) sunny land of Ozstraya! This is a day when we celebrate what it means to be Australian; The sun, the sand on the beach, the snags, pork and lamb on the BBQ (also sometimes PRAWNS) whilst also acknowledging the Indidgenous people of this land that we call home and which we screwed over.

To all you Aussies here on T9K I wanna know...WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS AUSTRALIA DAY!?

I love you woot <3
Capture11.PNG

Australia day, the only time when the Bogan Hive Mind is active enough to spread it's fully sick influence to all of Australia and plagues the streets of Australia with Spores of Boganes to turn people into Rat-Tail wielding Bogans, gentlemen. We must arm ourselves. For our fight for survival is at hand, we must destroy the Bogan Hive Mind before we ourselves are lost to it. 10,000 Intelligent Australians are forever destroyed by it every year, numbers increasing too.
The Bogan Hive Mind can be found underneath the VB brewery, there we shall blow it up with IED's that I've made using crude materials, some of which were had to get my hands on, once we arrive we shall place explosives on the northern installation, where the main vats are stored, the resulting explosion would destroy the Bogan Hive Minds main source of power, VB and the Bogan Hive Mind itself.
We only have one shot at it, so make it count.

Here is a picture of the Bogan Hive Mind, don't stare for too long, you'll lose your mind.
Eqoec.png

Australia day, the only time when the Bogan Hive Mind is active enough to spread it's fully sick influence to all of Australia and plagues the streets of Australia with Spores of Boganes to turn people into Rat-Tail wielding Bogans, gentlemen. We must arm ourselves. For our fight for survival is at hand, we must destroy the Bogan Hive Mind before we ourselves are lost to it. 10,000 Intelligent Australians are forever destroyed by it every year, numbers increasing too.
The Bogan Hive Mind can be found underneath the VB brewery, there we shall blow it up with IED's that I've made using crude materials, some of which were had to get my hands on, once we arrive we shall place explosives on the northern installation, where the main vats are stored, the resulting explosion would destroy the Bogan Hive Minds main source of power, VB and the Bogan Hive Mind itself.
We only have one shot at it, so make it count.

Here is a picture of the Bogan Hive Mind, don't stare for too long, you'll lose your mind.
Eqoec.png
Don't forget the commadoors.

Back