• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

BambiSama

BambiSama

Yo! This is my first time working on an online server. Although it did get torn apart frequently by griefers (and built around and underneath :V), I enjoyed making this piece. The house underneath it isn't mine; I don't even want to know what they were trying to do. It got built after mine was half-done. (The same person who made that house griefed the tower that went up to it, but I was too lazy to remake it.)

Well, enjoy. Hopefully I'll slowly level up and get a place in this interesting server ;O

MC1.PNG
MC3.PNG
MC4.PNG
MC5.PNG
MC6.PNG

I wanted to get this posted in case the griefers got to it, but I'll be making more and posting more pictures soon ;O I understand if one creation isn't enough just yet.

I actually made two of these. The one I'm showing you is in Guest World #479 (I think? lol) I like to call it the Insanity Drop ;P /fancy

It starts off as a freefall. It sort of seems like you're spinning. At the end, you're in a completely white room. The only color is in the tile beneath you and on the walls spelling out, "HELP." It was an easy creation, but I figured I would share it.

MC1.3.PNG
MC1.1.PNG
MC1.2.PNG

I made a wooden temple, but it got griefed pretty bad. I'll check later to see what ended up after the mods got a hold of it.
For now, though, I'll show you what I spent the last few hours on. It's a bi-level obsidian and glass house/fortress/fountain/whatever you want to call it; it's in the center of a stadium-like obsidian wall with a surrounding moat. I'm referring to it as Clear Darkness [/evenmoarfancy ;O]. Big thanks to Teslabomb for helping me with the water and lava. If I get cool status, I'll be able to do those parts myself, but for now, thanks to any of you who help. I do want to fill the moat in with lava, as well, but I'll get there eventually.

MC3.6.PNG
MC3.1.PNG
MC3.2.PNG
MC3.3.PNG
MC3.4.PNG
MC3.5.PNG

This... turned out ugly, but I'll share it. It was supposed to be taller and have furniture, but I completely forgot that there was no furniture in the classic one ^^' Ah, well. At least the skeleton looks semi interesting.

MC4.5.PNG
MC4.1.PNG
MC4.2.PNG
MC4.3.PNG
MC4.4.PNG

You can make bits of furniture in classic. Just takes some imagination. People have made TV's, Chairs, Couches, Dinner tables and the likes. Maybe roam through Main, the world you first enter when joining the server, and engineer city, which is in the underground of main. There are some examples there of how people came up with different ideas for it. I would say go through some of the guest worlds as well. I'm not sure what all there has what in it though. Just trying to help a bit with ideas. Please don't hate. >_< Good luck!

You can make bits of furniture in classic. Just takes some imagination. People have made TV's, Chairs, Couches, Dinner tables and the likes. Maybe roam through Main, the world you first enter when joining the server, and engineer city, which is in the underground of main. There are some examples there of how people came up with different ideas for it. I would say go through some of the guest worlds as well. I'm not sure what all there has what in it though. Just trying to help a bit with ideas. Please don't hate. >_< Good luck!

I'm not hating lol It's an idea, but I would have to scale that place up on order to make furniture out of blocks, you know? The proportion would be off. I'll see what I can do, though. ;O Thank you~

I improved the outer wall/moat a bit. Why? Half of the reason is because I want a good place to put lava, but the other half is so griefers have something other than the glass to focus their efforts on :V It's easier to fix than the inner parts. (Yep, I fix the minor griefing. I can't wait for a moderator every time someone breaks through it lol)

MC3.8.PNG
MC3.7.PNG

Back