• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban appeal - LILABETH2

LILABETH2

hey guys so a long while ago i got banned for trolling,spamming,and caps. look im really sorry i just wanted to see what it was like to be muted... i know stupid reason but thats just me.i promise i wont ever do it again. i was being really stupid and selfish. if you could unban me that would be great

thanks for your time,
-lil

Ohai! You were banned by Akamoose for troll/caps-muted many times for it
I will notify him this appeal exists. Please be patient for his response.

Not entirely sure if Akamus is around at the moment, but he has been notified. If he doesn't respond within a week, I'll take care of the appeal. =)

Lilabeth2 I banned you for trolling why should I unban you after having given you so many chances in the game?

well i know you told many times to stop but i thought it would be funny to keep doing it... but then i got the BANNED screen. im really sorry, to you and everyone else i trolled that day :(

I'm going to unban you but know that you only get one appeal please make sure to follow the rules. Thank you.

Back