• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Request-The Sightseeing Griefer?

TheGurw

Apparently, I'm not the only one this has happened to; someone breaks into the house, walks through, and breaks out the other side. While not really horrible grief, it is annoying and I'm sure we'd all like to see the responsible party banned, or at least removed from the OxyTown whitelist. The grief in my Bunker (the coords in the screens are roughly the coords of the grief):

2011-03-19_134725.png
2011-03-19_134751.png
2011-03-19_134807.png
2011-03-19_134933.png

I agree, even though i am banned at the moment, my house has been griefed like that before, but in addition to holes in my house, they used my house to get into my neighbor's.

Yeah, I asked woot about it, but he decided that, while it is an inconvenience, it isn't really terrible grief. I was thinking that perhaps such a person should have their build permit revoked, as they have shown that they can not respect a locked door.

:confused:
That's serious now.

I've started to take to watching the map of OxyTown whenever I'm at my computer, just to see who the hell is wandering through.

:confused:
That's serious now.

I've started to take to watching the map of OxyTown whenever I'm at my computer, just to see who the hell is wandering through.

I used to do that and follow them around in game while watching the map..... Maybe a neighborhood watch would be good?
At least its better now with the whitelist.... Although Gurw... with your large compound you have there it is way too tempting to wanna know whats inside, not gonna lie, I walked all the way around it trying to find a way in, but never did...

lol you missed the hole in the fence? i fixed it, but that was how they got out again.
it's supposed to be secret, that's the whole point. anyway, if you want to see what i'm doing you can just ask for a tour.

I was dinking around in that cave outside your compound and I discovered that the cave system led directly into your compound, straight up to the grief. I fixed it, out of courtesy. But, for the record, it was already broken when I got there. =]

Apparently, I'm not the only one this has happened to; someone breaks into the house, walks through, and breaks out the other side. While not really horrible grief, it is annoying and I'm sure we'd all like to see the responsible party banned, or at least removed from the OxyTown whitelist. The grief in my Bunker (the coords in the screens are roughly the coords of the grief):

my house too. all my chests were gone, and my paintings missing. my door dug around and my window broken

Back