• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban xXLoneWolfZz -ccrama-

ccrama

You may not believe this but xXLoneWolfZz is a griefer. You may say"I trust him, hes an admin" but thats what he wants you to think. He has sometimes repetedly set me and CGRampage on fire, and when we died, he took our stuff. He also went into my house when the server went down and destroyed all my chests and ran away with all my treasures. Also, i said on my house"no griefing, the only thing unlocked are my torches and ladders", he took them all and said "thanks for the ladders and torches -xXLoneWolfZz" (i will post a screenshot soon). If you look in the chat history, i saw one day fredferd said"who griefed the hospital" and xXLoneWolfZz said "I did it all"(i saw on my ban appeal that fredferd was blamed for this???).

Heres some reasons hes a good griefer
1.Long hard to remember name with many capitalizations
2. High, trustworthy status
3. on the server alot

I hope you believe me(banned or not) that he is a griefer, or at least give it some thought.

-ccrama-

Fredferd was banned for creating locked doors and placing blocks in the shape of a swastika. The administrators of the Minecraft Beta Server would not ban him for this if they had no proof. Who placed a locked door can be done by anyone, using /cinfo. I can back up that Fredferd was the one who placed locked doors on the hospital, as I /cinfo'd the doors and his name popped up. As for the swaspital thing: The blocks placed that turned the + into a swastika can be checked for history. The name that popped up was the person who placed them. I'm guessing this was Fred.

As for LoneWolf saying "It was me", recall. Internet sarcasm is hard to decipher. I, myself, was seen typing "Yes, it was TOTALLY me who made the swaspital." The use of capitals indicates inflection upon that word, making it read more sarcastic. Not everyone does this.

Also, that sign could have been placed by anyone. It's not proof and since it's gone, we can't be sure it was him that placed it. LoneWolf is a helpful player on the server. I haven't heard any complaints against him but from you and fredferd; I can personally testify as to his helpfulness. Also, he isn't an admin, just a regular player.

Regarding the swaspital incident; lots of players who knew that the block history would be checked used a sarcastic comment such as "I did it" or in my case "I ate the cross". The block history revealed that fredferd did it, and that's one of the reasons he's banned.

As for your reasons he's a good griefer:
1. It's not that hard to remember xxlonewolfzz, and capitalizations don't make a difference when using /commands.
2. He doesn't have a high status, he's just a regular player. The trustworthy status? If he wasn't worthy of trust he probably wouldn't have it. Actual griefers don't last long here on team9000.
3. Lots of people are on the server a lot. If you're a griefer and you're online a lot, it's even easier for us to catch you.

Honestly, you should probably stop trying to get him banned unless you can come up with some actual proof. While I'm sure the admins will look into this anyway; I'm also nearly positive that without any real evidence, they're probably going to ignore this request. Then again, I've been wrong before.

Good luck!

2011-03-12_06.54.46.png
2011-03-13_16.43.08.png

My house also looked like this until the server crash (last post for what it is now) and when i was in my house he destroyed all my chests and walls and i lost evrything. you can check block history. my house is near the town center next to the portal to the outlands.
2011-03-12_06.28.58.png

sorry if it seems like we are banning against players. I really am not. I am not trying to make peoples lives harder. I just want this to be looked into. mabe hes the nicest person in the world, i dont know. All i know is what ive seen. I see fredferd alot and he told me he was an admin?? well you can definetly see block history on the night of the crash and see my house ( abt. across from the portals) was destroyed by him. as for the hard name, i saw many other servers and wikis that names like that were perfect for griefing. But as for the sign, i guess it could be placed by anyone trying to blame him for it.

sorry if it seems like we are banning against players. I really am not. I am not trying to make peoples lives harder. I just want this to be looked into. mabe hes the nicest person in the world, i dont know. All i know is what ive seen. I see fredferd alot and he told me he was an admin?? well you can definetly see block history on the night of the crash and see my house ( abt. across from the portals) was destroyed by him. as for the hard name, i saw many other servers and wikis that names like that were perfect for griefing. But as for the sign, i guess it could be placed by anyone trying to blame him for it.

i was told by him on the server that he was. i said we need an addmin so we could ban lonewolf, but then he joined and said i am the admin then killed me.

Back