• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban

LeChosenOne

So i was walking around and i was suddenly banned. I know i didnt do anything wrong in beta though. In classic mode i did infact grief a griefer's house because i wanted revenge for being griefed. I admit to this. Could someone tell me if the ban in classic and the ban in beta are connected? If so, how come we where never told of these connections and were in the rules is this stated? I feel i have been unjustly banned in this circumstance.

before anyone comments, think about ex post facto law. (look it up up if u dun know what it means) (or if u r too lazy to look it up, it means it is injust to be punished for something if i was never told about it)

Well classic bans have nothing to do with beta bans, as far as I know atleast. And people don't get banned without a reason, thats not how these admins work =D

Yes, classic bans are often connected with beta bans. You have been banned on beta because you were banned in classic.

Back