• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

banned because of block spammer....

NateDiggity

:(;(;(i would just like to say that i am sorry for spamming water blocks around guest world 507...i wish to be unbaned on the terms that i shalt not do this again...i truely am sorry...and tbarius knows me and knows taht i am srry....hes told me about block spamming once before but that was for shrooms and i did apalagize for that bc they were everywhere...like srsly everywhere.....and i am greatful for any and all mssges that i get on this....i would truely apreciate being unbanned from your servers.
[sincerly, your Poke-cool ranked-builder Natediggity/right]​

Attachments

• squirt.jpg
    squirt.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 118
Hello there natediggity as you seem to know you were banned for block spam of water blocks but seeing as you understand the issue and that you have already said you won't do it again I'll go ahead and unban you and reinstate your rank of cool but know that you only get one ban appeal so please stay on the straight thank you! ^.^

User unbanned rank reinstated. Thread closed.

Back