• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned for Griefing

To whom it may concern,

I was banned today (May 16, 2012) for griefing. I know full well that I did grief, and I have no excuses as to why I griefed. I am legitimately sorry for destroying the intellectual property (virtual or not) of others, and I would like a second chance at redemption.
I am aware that my griefing was for no purpose whatsoever, and if I need to apologize to the owners of objects I griefed, I will. More than anything, I would like to again have access to your servers so that I can mingle with others and help them fulfill their crafting dreams.

Please accept my apology as legitimate and heartfelt, because it is.

I would like to appeal this ban so that I may again have access to your Minecraft Classic multiplayer servers. I did say to the moderators on the server at the time that I would not be appealing my ban, but I decided to because of the excellent crafting and mingling opportunities a server like yours presents.

Thank you for your full consideration in my request.

- Blade.

Dear Mr. Blade

After some consideration, I do believe all people make mistakes and in most occasions should be given second chances. The fact that kept me back from unbanning you, was your denial over your actions, while I kept telling you that we have a "Block History" and we can see who did what.

How can I know that you won't repeat your actions again? I must also remind you, that during the time you were "caught", I mentioned that if you had the intention to admit ur actions when asked, a second chance would had been granted to you. Yet you kept denying that you griefed.

So, before I take any further consideration to ur ban appeal, my question remains as to how I can trust you won't just lie about griefing and go on and continue messing about with our server.

-Melelos

dear admins of team9000 minecraft server, my minecraft name is mightythedj23, and i was banned for greifing a cobblestone house. The house i was destroying was my house. it got greifed earlier, so i thought i would destroy it, lest more greifers come. i did not explain that to the admin who banned me, but i hope that Crabbie1 will lift the ban on me. that would be much appretiated. thank you all, mightythedj23

dear thejackofalltrades/mightythedj23,
Please create a new thread for your appeal as this is the inappropriate context to post your appeal in someone else's appeal. Thank for your understanding. :)

Melelos,

I cannot give you any promises or form of assurance other than my word that I will not grief again. It was a stupid and heartless mistake on my part, and I am sincerely sorry for damage I have done.

I do know that if I grief other peoples' property again, I risk having my access to the server revoked permanently, and that is something I don't want to have to go through, even though there are countless other Classic servers. I feel that the content on the Team9000 servers is extremely competent, for the most part, and I regret ever destroying other peoples builds.

I do not have a response as to why I lied about griefing. It was stupid, now having the knowledge that the 'block history' is recorded.

Please accept this apology as sincere.

- Blade.

dear admins of team9000 minecraft server, my minecraft name is mightythedj23, and i was banned for greifing a cobblestone house. The house i was destroying was my house. it got greifed earlier, so i thought i would destroy it, lest more greifers come. i did not explain that to the admin who banned me, but i hope that Crabbie1 will lift the ban on me. that would be much appretiated. thank you all, mightythedj23

ok jack ur on another persons ban appeal u need to make one for urself before i take action on ur appeal

Back